©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Say no to Deca & say hi to NPP!

alpha6164

VIP / AnaSCI MD
Feb 15, 2013
Florida
I see this so much on different boards that i just want to make a very blanket statement regarding these two compounds. I will be very honest. IMHO There is absolutely no reason why anyone should choose Deca over NPP minus if you are just afraid of injections. None, zero zip.

Obviously they are both nandrolone compounds, however, Deca has some major issues that NPP does not have. Many studies have shown that nandrolone over all when used for long periods is not so great health wise. Nandrolone is very anabolic and for whatever reason has a very well known affect of causing cardiomegally. This is something you dont want and it is pretty much irreversible. When the heart muscle grows way too much one may think that is great and makes it a strong pumping machine but it is actually the opposite. The cardiac muscle is not skeletal muscle and is a different type of muscle tissue. And when they grow with anabolics they dont develop properly and will cause a heart that actually doesnt pump well at all and is in a sense out of sync. The longer the body is exposed to nandrolone the greater chance of cardiomegally.

The problem is that Deca is so damn long acting that it needs to be taken for at least 12-15 weeks to make it worth while. The problem is that if you are on a 12 week cycle even the first 4-6 weeks you dont even see much because it is still stabilizing. Then you have really good levels from weeks 6-12 and then you stop. Well that nandrolone is still floating around and the cardiac muscle responds a lot quicker to anabolics that skeletal muscle. So even though you only really have had a net effect of 6 weeks of having high enough blood levels to reach skeletal muscle effectiveness your heart has been exposed to nandrolone since day 1. Then it will take another 6-8 weeks for it to leave the body in a good amount. Traces of deca are still found in your serum even sometimes up to a 8months to a year after coming off a high dose. That is just way too much nandrolone.

The beauty of NPP is that it is much much faster acting. It should be taken three times weekly and hits you very quick. This way you can run a 6-8 week cycle and when you are done it is out of your system in 2 weeks vs months. So overall your net skeletal muscle exposure to high levels have been the same as deca and even longer but you are reducing the possibility of cardiomegally.

The other aspect is that NPP and this is because of the ester itself and has nothing to do with nandrolone has much much less water bloat than Deca does. So that is another major reason to choose NPP over Deca. I hope what i have said makes sense medically and physiologically. Feel free to ask questions.

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
I've never tried NPP but I use Deca quite a bit. There is a ton of talk about it lately and most people seem to love it. I think I'm going to give it a run later in the year.

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Yes

like Flex Ive used Deca in the past and really liked it, but never again after all ive read, may have to try the NPP
Thanks for the info Alpha. :headbang:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have heard all this about deca in the past but for me deca is my fav compound. I recently used npp and it was great but nowhere near as good as a nice long cycle of deca imo. I will use both in the future but really looking forward to my next blast of 300mg test and 1.2g deca. But sure due to the negative things I have read about deca I will not run it as much as I want to.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Alpha . Ah man been waiting for an npp tech info post. I like hearing guys feedback on compounds but yep sometimes I like to know why something works differently than another ester of same thing(nandrolone).
Used durabolin a little back in the 80's and couldn't really tell what it was doing due to many compounds being run at same time .Common young guys mistake
Durabolin(npp) was known for being better for strength and a bit less sloshy than deca even 30 yrs ago. .I'm planning a run with the Npp later this spring.
What is your take on var with Npp? Thanks , T

Johnny Ringo

Oct 30, 2012
Plan on running low dose Tren 100mgs with my HRT 200 MSG of Test

What would be better combo for lean muscle gains ? NPP or Masteron?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I'm sure someone else would know for sure . I would think npp but lets
lets have someone chime in that knows for sure.. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Both deca and npp made me feel the same at 300mg wk for my joints.
Question is the cardiomegally caused from a certain dose amount per week and from longer duration than say 12 weeks?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
NPP has been a favorite (next to tren and test) of MANY of my friends the past 10 years as far as injects go. I agree with alpha, it gives all the benefits of decanoate, but if sides occur, you can eliminate them quicker on NPP....though, they'll also arise quicker from the beginning so you have to be ready for them.

NPP has put more mass on me than any other inject. I know most already know this, but quality is also of concern. I've seen some pretty crap-fed NPP's out there, compared to others.

For me, I can't take nandrolones any lonmger because they mess with my nips too much:(

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I've ran npp once. Wasn't too thrilled, but I think it might have been bunk. Planning to start a prop/npp/drol cycle in march. Looking fwd to this.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Last time I did NPP was at 100mgs a day for 10 weeks....not to shabby. :action-smiley-033:

Johnny Ringo

Oct 30, 2012
Anyone experiances w low dosage 100-200mgs week appreciated. Again plans to add this low dose to 200mgs Test and 100mgs Tren.

Get my Sexy Beach Body going! :headbang:

alpha6164

VIP / AnaSCI MD
Feb 15, 2013
Florida
Here is the issue everyone should consider. With NPP you have to use 10-20% more on a weekly basis to give same effect. And here is why. Most drugs are eliminated in the body in the following routes:

1) liver
2) kidney
3) break down or conversion to other compounds.

There are some other minor pathways but is beyond the scope of this discussion. In drugs that have an extremely half short life the compound breaks down way before the hepatic and renal system have a chance to kick in. With drugs with extremely long half lives if the dosage is high enough the hepatic and renal system get maxed out and only so much can clear and the serum levels start to stack up. We see this with tren enanthate and Deca.

The reason some that have tried both and "feel" Deca worked better is because once you go over 400-500 of Deca there is a major stacking effect and after 6-8 weeks serum levels are way higher than same compound that doesn't clear.

Obviously nandrolone is nandrolone. Physiologically it is impossible for one to work better than the other since your body does not use the ester. It is just how their profile changes in vivo.

But once again to compare apples to apples there is absolutely no reason to choose Deca over NPP. If you are using 500mg of Deca you should use 650mg of NPP to make it equivalent.

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
Wow!
This was really new to me!
I will definitely choose NPP next cycle..
Is this things you find out through your work or have you read it in some meds article or something?