©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quick Q

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
If you weren't prone to gyno on winny at all at high dosages will you be to any other drug? (Test, EQ).

I know DHT conversion for test is reasonably higher, but if one experienced no hair loss during a milder cycle, would you take ancillaries to be safe?

Should one supplement finasteride during cycle, and if so at what dose?

W

wolfyEVH

taking finateride would increase the risk of high estrogen...test will convert into estrogen, and DHT, taking finasteride will stop the DHT conversion, leaving the larger amounts of pure test in you to convert into estrogen. Test has very high conversion to DHT and estrogen...EQ has about half the estrogen conversion....deca drol and tren have no estrogen conversion, but convert into prolactins/progesterones. Each drug is different

P

pincrusher

nobody should be prone to gyno when on winny because it does not convert to estrogen, the primary cause of gyno. on top of that, it is also thought of as a progesterone antagonist which is also a product that can cause gyno so if taking winny with products like deca or tren, that can convert to progesterone, you should limit your chances of getting gyno also.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dugie82 said:

So could one take finasteride AND adex?
I see what you're getting at and can't help but wonder if finasteride and proviron wouldn't be a better combo. But to answer your question, I don't know. Someone else will have to address this one.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
dugie82 said:
thought proviron was used as a sexual stimulant... or am i thinking of somethin else

Proviron is a european hormone replacement drug, a synthetic androgen. It has no anabolic properties, but acts as a slight anti-estrogen, due to its DHT derived structure, similar in that masteron can act as a sligh anti-estrogen. Slight being the key word. Being an androgen, it can enhance ones sex drive.