©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fish antibiotic for acne

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Sooo this may be a long shot. But I remember a thread over at IronJuggernauts about a particular antibiotic that is commonly available for treating certain kinds of bacterial infections in veterinary medicine and used to treat certain types of bacterial slime in fish aquariums and ponds...

The thing is that it was much more mild than accutane and it runs like $7 for a month supply-

Anyone by chance remember or know of the name of this antibiotic ?

I usually just a few minutes in the tanning beds, but my new gym doesn't offer and plus in the warmer months comming up its not enough to keep me from breaking out like a fucking mind field on my shoulders.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Found the original post on another board.. Here's some good info

Hey buds,
so I have researched a lot on this and I have successfully cleared all my cycle acne using the same treatment that a doctor would use, accept you don't have to see a doctor.

So I had a prescritpion for some topical Erythromycin but because my acne was deep and cistic it wasn't helping all that much. So I wanted to try the low dose oral antibiotic treatment but I am don't have time to go find a new dermatologist I at my new location where I live. So it turns out that the pet pharmacies sell the exact exact exact same pills that the doctors give to humans and you don't need a presciption!!! I have been on a very low dose of tetracyline (250 mg ed) this past week and BAM!!! MY ACNE IS 100% cleared up.

read below for the options....

Depending on the severity of your skin condition and on the type of acne you have, your physician may prescribe one of the antibiotiscs listed bellow:

Tetracycline is the most commonly used antibiotic for acne. Due to its side effects, it can’t be prescribed to children and pregnant women.

Minocycline is mainly used in treating pustular acne and it is a tetracycline derivative.

Doxycycline is another popular antibiotic for acne, but it is usually recommended to patients who don’t respond or tolerate other acne antibiotics, not even the common tetracycline.

Erythromycin has great anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, so besides killing the harmful bacteria it can also reduce redness and lesions.

Clindamycin is another antibiotic for acne, usually prescribed for severe bacterial infections

you can get fish tetracycline online super easy!! the pills that came in the fish tetracycline bottle are exactly the same pills the doctor will give you made by the same pharmacutical company... I looked into this and I am 100% sure of what I am saying.

Hope this helps some of you bros struggling with acne on cycle.

Be safe!! I wouldn't recommend taking it long term and take as low of dose as possible. I personally am going to drop it down to 250 mg every third day (as this should be enough to keep the acne down).

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
I've read a little of this on some Swedish boards, they say that a cycle is for about 6 months and it's 50/50 chans to get rid of the acne with tetracycline.

Gj

Jan 2, 2013
If I tan I stay pretty clear, but it would be nice to have something in case of a flair up.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah fish gear is made exactly like human grade in quality standards. I always got some dox. amox,tetra .and cypro on hand for my pond. All the world preppers store it too for the big one someday.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Yeah fish gear is made exactly like human grade in quality standards. I always got some dox. amox,tetra .and cypro on hand for my pond. All the world preppers store it too for the big one someday.

That CIPRO would be a great one to have stocked up.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I took accutane when I broke out once. Stuff is harsh, my face got so dry it looked like I had flour thrown on it. If you guys say the fish antibiotics are good I gonna try next time.

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Erythromycin is what I used when I was in high school. One thing about doxy- or any other antibiotic, be sure not use it past it's expiration (will cause kidney damage or worse).