©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Melanotan 2

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Have any of you guys ever used or heard of this? What is does in short is make you tan, faster, better, lowers appetite, increases libido, and is legal in the USA currently.

If any one has used this how did it affect you?

This is an injection peptide as well.

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
I did 1mg ED for two weeks straight as the loading phase then maintained with 250mcg twice a week.

The active metabolite PT-141 is definitely a plus. Prepare yourself for some serious wood on higher doses.

IronManPeptides

Jan 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Have any of you guys ever used or heard of this? What is does in short is make you tan, faster, better, lowers appetite, increases libido, and is legal in the USA currently.

If any one has used this how did it affect you?

This is an injection peptide as well.

yes it is an injection but you can also take as a nasal spray

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I live in a very sunny climate. Im only doing 75mcgs a day, and im seeing results after 3 weeks. I tried 500mcgs, then 250mcgs, and even 150mcgs made me sick as a dog. Also made my BP go up. Now that ive adjusted to it, I could probably go up. At my current dose, Idont notice benefits to labido. But at 500 and 250 I def did.

cardealer

Apr 3, 2013
ky
I took 350 mcg daily during loading phase[2 weeks] and 8 minutes 2 x weekly in tan bed,for maintance I use 350 mcg 2 x week on days I use tanning bed still only use 10 minutes been on 4 months.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
It works. 1mg max for me 1-2 every 4-5 daysfor maint. You can easily get
very dark and your natural color just way darker. Very cool stuff .
man I would have loved to have this 30 yrs ago
Darkens facial hair too . T