©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 20 weeks to my pro debut

Anthrogeekuconn

IFBB Pro
Jan 3, 2013
New Haven, CT
Hello Anasci! I am IFBB Women's Physique Pro Jamie Nicole Pinder and I welcome you to follow me as I prep for my pro debut. My first show of the season will be the Chicago Wings of Strength in July. My Ultimate goal for this year is to qualify and compete at the inaugural women's physique Olympia this year.
I will be working with Shelby Starnes for nutrition and John Meadows for my training again for this prep. Honestly, I don't think I could prep with anyone else. Shelby is the master of nutrition and I don't think he could have dialed me in any better then he did at Nationals in November. And Mountain Dog training needs no explanation, nothing comes close to it.
Shelby just started to trim down my carbs, which actually was welcomed. I was starting to feel a little too fluffy.
As for training, I'm currently training five days a week. John and I decided it would be beneficial to add an extra back day and start every day with abs. Both back and abs were the two things the judges wanted me to bring up.
I'm planning on posting two updates a week, but I welcome any questions on here in between posts. I also welcome any suggestions for articles in the newsletter to be posted here as well.
Thanks for having me and following along!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh thanks for doing this as i enjoy reading peoples journeys to something as special as yours Anthro. Best of luck and you got a great team to guide you and I'm impressed..

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
She already posted some pics in her intro thread (Great physique by the way)!

This will be a great log, following an IFBB Pro's road to the show!! Thanks!!

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Kick ass, look forward to seeing what you can do. You're clearly motivated, your transformation over the last year was nothing short of amazing.

Anthrogeekuconn

IFBB Pro
Jan 3, 2013
New Haven, CT
Here's the video guys.
Mountain Dog back day 20 Weeks out
One Arm Suitcase Rows- sets of 8
Super setted with T bar Rows- sets of 6 X 5 super sets
Low cable rows- 8 reps X 4 sets
Stretch partial pull downs- 8 reps X 3 sets
Reverse hyper- 3 sets to failure
Lying ham curls- 10 res X 6 sets

Back Day 20 Weeks out - YouTube

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Like the video! Great seeing training videos added to logs you don't see that often. Thanks!