©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

J.Lizzle Syntherol Pectoral Log

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
K1 asked me to post this over here too..so here we go.

Im gonna be brave and post pics on Day 1 of my Syntherol run on Chest.

Just done the first lot of injections each pec....i think 1inch even on my lower pec may be too much... 1/2inch might be better.

Everything went fine...gave it a good massage.

This week will be every other day to get used to it for 10days or so..then ill start off with the proper routine of everyday.

From the front it has an ok shape...just lacks thickness from the side.

Pics below

rjjbs1.jpg

2nuj3g5.jpg

I've been training about 4years now and my chest hasnt got thicker at all in over 2years...really gets me down so this is a last resort.

Thanks.
J

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
If the damn thing would get thickness I wouldnt even try Syntherol...but nothing will make it thicker.

This week will just be every other day injections just to get used to it...then in a week ill start the proper log.

I honestly think 1/2 inch will be fine for my lower pec to..as i dont exactly have thick pecs.

Cheers

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Thanks for swinging over man...Going to be good to see a pictoral log of a Syntherol pec protocol!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Just a few tips for you to assure you are maximizing your gains while still keeping the natural look of the muscle...I know you are going to be starting with a varied protocol until week two when you will follow Big A's protocol:

1) Make sure to inject as slow as you possibly can...Syntherol is a much more refined liquid then steroids are, so it will move faster through the pin! Make sure to keep the injection under control and slow...This will keep you from getting knots and/or that lumpy look.....

2) Make sure to massage the injected area post injection...I would suggest getting yourself a small 2" paint roller! You do not want to massage too vigirously as that can cause bruising and too little can cause knotting...I found that a small paint roller gives a more smooth, even massage to the muscle group.....

3) Make sure you are doing some light weight, heavy sets post injection (after massaging)...This will help move the oil through the muscle group and get the muscle pumping...Even if you are not working that muscle group on that day make sure to do those sets!

4) You want to make sure you are at your optimal anabolic state when you finally reach the maintenance, as that is when you are going to working towards the permanent gains...So if you are running any anabolics time them around when you start the real protocol so that once the 4wk cycle is over those will be kicking in at the time of maintenance.....

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Thanks.

The only reason im doing a week of every other day is just to let my chest get used to the jabs...less chance of scar tissue build up when i start too.

Ive ordered some 30g 1/2inch needles so will minimise scar tissue also

K1....do you think 1/2inch will be ok for my lower pec going by the size of my chest?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Thanks.

The only reason im doing a week of every other day is just to let my chest get used to the jabs...less chance of scar tissue build up when i start too.

Ive ordered some 30g 1/2inch needles so will minimise scar tissue also

K1....do you think 1/2inch will be ok for my lower pec going by the size of my chest?

1/2" should work fine for your purposes here.....

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Guys...this thread will be kept alive.

I wish i didnt have to use Syntherol...but this is a pic of me 3years ago...before i touched AAS...chest is still as flat as it is now...

Tried all sorts of training.

j5jic6.jpg

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Did second lot of jabs then went and trained. Takes me about 30mins to do the jabs...maybe a little longer.

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
How many injections are you doing per pec? Are you doing the 9 per - 18 total?

Any chance you could post a pic and mark off the locations that you are injecting?

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Due to jab again today...think i have a tiny lump tho from thursdays jabs...altho it was fine at the time.

Cant wait for my 30gauge needles come...thinner than a slin pin so will be so easy then!

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Progress pics wont be for a while.
I will start officially Tuesday...with the everyday injections.
So 10days from Tuesday i will post the first lot of pics