©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

one more new guy

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Hi all ,

It looks like you have a good group here, so here I am,

Well a bit about me age 31 , 190lbs and around 15%bf I have been training for about 3 years and focusing on bodybuilding for almost 2 . I have a cycle sitting on my shelf which has been their for about 6 months ,and have been reading up on gear for about a year , hope I can share some of what I have learned and soak up your knowledge at the same time.

W

wolfyEVH

max lift said:
Hi all ,

It looks like you have a good group here, so here I am,

Well a bit about me age 31 , 190lbs and around 15%bf I have been training for about 3 years and focusing on bodybuilding for almost 2 . I have a cycle sitting on my shelf which has been their for about 6 months ,and have been reading up on gear for about a year , hope I can share some of what I have learned and soak up your knowledge at the same time.

welcome bro....we have a lot of smart guys on this board......its great to hear that you've set the stuff aside so you can study more on it.....what exactly do you have waiting for ya?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Thanks for the warm welcome,

I have some organon sus 250 (from pakistan) , Nolvadex (generic) and some liquid Clomid for pct,

The plan is to run 500mg a week for 10 and clomid starting on day 84 for 28 days and the nolva incase all does not go so well , what I dont have and am just learning about is HGC I just dont know if it is necessary,

W

wolfyEVH

max lift said:
Thanks for the warm welcome,

I have some organon sus 250 (from pakistan) , Nolvadex (generic) and some liquid Clomid for pct,

The plan is to run 500mg a week for 10 and clomid starting on day 84 for 28 days and the nolva incase all does not go so well , what I dont have and am just learning about is HGC I just dont know if it is necessary,

HCG wont be necessary