©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bruise like pain 1 1/2 in above tailbone?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Today I did my usual personal trt pin with advised mast e and tne dbol. Now , not sure if it's related,but a silver dollar size area above tailbone feels sore and bruised. No I did not hit it on anything. Could this be some small sciatica inflammation that went up to there cause I do got slight pip on el glute. just weird and no clue why just in that spot.any ideas? I'm outa dr advised pain pills to sleep.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Damn IB not sure on that one . Keep an eye out for sure though especially
cuz of location brother. Holler back later tonight on changes. T

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
I have a compressed disc @L4 which sometimes pinches my sciatica. If it is your sciatica you should feel pain around the waist and sometimes going down the leg to the knee.

what was your training routine that day?

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Long story short, my pelvis never "connected" correctly. It tilts fwd slightly and from time to time pulls at my sciatic nerve. I can feel it all the way to my toes.

I would think if sciatic related, you would feel it more.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Update.. went down to where a friend works at a radiology lab after hours so she could complementary X-ray a quick digital pic of that area.I have a tailbone/ sacrum? I think she said that tilts out not in. I had done a bunch of decline sit ups and basically rolled my tailbone into the hard pad.. guess I havent done those lately.so gonna have to manpon that area for my summer 8 pak. .freaking hurts and she wouldn't rub it. Said ice and go home..

Thanks guys .. hard to sit on and roll back on a flat bench today so I did leg.. day.nothing to heavy but its something...

Last edited: