©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

british dragon lab tests

P

pincrusher

here are a few lab tests done on some of the BD product line. as i get more test results i will post them :)

Attachments

• oxydrol.jpg
    oxydrol.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 160
  • stan10.jpg
    stan10.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 160
P

pincrusher

one more to add. more will be posted soon.

Attachments

• meth10.jpg
    meth10.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 159
P

pincrusher

Rumble1251 said:
Can you help us understand what the results mean?
the column all the way to the right tells what the actual dosage is per tab. you can compare this with what they are labeled as being such as the stanabol is 10mg per tab and the oxybol is 50mg per tab

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
If Im reading them correctly (help me out here Pin) it shows that the actual potency of the drugs is a little more than claimed by BD. This is not such a bad thing! I think BD has their shit together.

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
If Im reading them correctly (help me out here Pin) it shows that the actual potency of the drugs is a little more than claimed by BD. This is not such a bad thing! I think BD has their shit together.
the stan and meth came out a little lower and the drol was higher. they are close enough though to where you will not notice any difference with them and im sure that BD is addressing the issue and next batch will be better. i know they just started using a new production facility so that might be why some were a little low but im not going to make excuses and that why i posted these for everyone to see.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Cool. To me it shows that they are serious about what they do, which is make serious gear for those who are serious about taking it!

P

pincrusher

one more test:

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 158
  • drunkcat.jpg
    drunkcat.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 156
  • oxanabol.jpg
    oxanabol.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 157
P

pincrusher

HAHAHA!!!!
i hope those first 2 made you look at them like huh? :D

P

pincrusher

CHRIS 1 said:
If that is what is for sale . I will be placing an order soon.
yeah, stacy keibler is one of my alltime favorite girl. i would love to buy her for a night LOL :D

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I in fact have the 10 mgs coming within a day or so.....Are the batch #'s all the same quality?

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Well I in fact have the 10 mgs coming within a day or so.....Are the batch #'s all the same quality?
they should all be very similar to each other. testing is done quite regularly so if anything changes i will know about it and post the info here for ya. :)

P

pincrusher

here is a statement on british dragons website that should help explain exactly what they are since there seems to be some confusion as to if they are ug or pharmacy grade.
British Dragon is a Pharmaceutical Procurement Company. Products are made to our specifications and within our quality control guidelines. Products are independently quality-tested by British Dragon before release.

Due to International and local FDA regulations, products do not display a license number. However, the same stringent measures as outlined above always apply

all british dragon products are made in pharmaceutical facilities in thailand and elsewhere and should not be concidered the same as ug products. they are made to much higher standards than most ug products made on the market. thanks...pin

P

pincrusher

LITTLEME said:
I Would Like To Get A Job Doing The Quality Testing
im getting ready to do some serious quality assurance testing as soon as i get back from my vacation. by the time im done i think i will have tried just about everything they make :D

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
im getting ready to do some serious quality assurance testing as soon as i get back from my vacation. by the time im done i think i will have tried just about everything they make :D

Good ole Pin....Putting his internal organs in peril for quality assurance!!! LOL

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
Good ole Pin....Putting his internal organs in peril for quality assurance!!! LOL
yeah, that & the great hookup i got for the BD gear helps ;)