©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Survey about cruising

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Just curious as to how many members on this board just cruise and blast?

I am pretty much set in my methods, but just out curiosity I wanted to see what everyone else is doing. For me coming off completely just is too much crap... Takes for ever to feel okay. Never has pct really "worked" maybe cause I'm already on the lower end of endogenous.. Last time I was checked after being off for a year I was 202 ng/dl So maybe that's why-

What is everyone else doing between blast or "cycles"?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Im a peptide man myself as i take time off to reset my body due my age .and when I win hgh that will be in the mix .Now the time I'm on peptides is influenced by the amount cabbage in my wallet. I sometimes feel like crap but then change my mindset .grab by gym bag and hit gym no matter what and power thru and it keeps me going. Mind is powerful .use it..

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
I've cruised and blasted for a while now, and was thinking I should come off and wanted to try triptorelin for pct but now my mind is saying, "no, just cruise again." Lol

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Has anyone had there Test levels checked after like 3-4 months on 250mg of test ew? I know most test max out at 1500 ng/dl and I'm wondering for most people what 250 actually equates to in numbers?

Most trt is dosed at 200mg of cyp if not lower than that- just curious.

Supa DieselG33K

Nov 5, 2012
Been crusing on 100mg test 150mg tren and never felt better. Bloods are all good as well. I also cruise on test/mast from time to time. Works well for me.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Nice thread with a lot of good info. I'm gonna cruise trt and hit another cycle this summer. I would like to include hgh in between and on my next cycle.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Has anyone had there Test levels checked after like 3-4 months on 250mg of test ew? I know most test max out at 1500 ng/dl and I'm wondering for most people what 250 actually equates to in numbers?

Most trt is dosed at 200mg of cyp if not lower than that- just curious.

I do, just had blood pulled Thursday. On cruise I normally do 1x 250 test enan on Monday. From memory test was mid 700's. that's where mine usually is on that protocol.

I usually blast and cruise depending on bloods. I like 8-12 wk long blast, not a fan of 16+ wks.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I do, just had blood pulled Thursday. On cruise I normally do 1x 250 test enan on Monday. From memory test was mid 700's. that's where mine usually is on that protocol.

I usually blast and cruise depending on bloods. I like 8-12 wk long blast, not a fan of 16+ wks.

See that's what I was asking for exactly- cause some times I read people who are dosing 250 ew and they are at ~1500 ... Seems like 250 provides a big difference between users.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012

IMO you're levels should be higher than that on 250mg a week.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Peoples endocrine systems are different so trying to see what's suppose to be for everyone is too variable. Maybe compound is under dosed? Lotta variables. Hit med lab for 39$ test.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Products not underdosed. Everyone is different and it depends when you take your shot vs when blood is drawn. If I had inj mon, then pulled blood tues, it would be over 1500. Already been down that road. I get labs done often to see how everything is working.