©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kinda gave in.... :(

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
kinda gave in yesterday :rolleyes:

i was about 8 weeks on my off cycle (-PCT), and i went to the gym to weigh myself...i have lost another 2 pounds! thats means i only had 8lbs that i gained left...i said "fuck this, im jumping on the 2nd!", jsjs says to stay away from the test e,deca, and dbol to help keep away the pimples.. well thats basically all i have left...

besides 10ml of EQ, and 10ml supertest 250, and about 15 ml of test prop. got some IP winny, anadrol orals as well....can you guys work something out of this? please PM me for any suggestions.

i just took about 3ccs in my ass yesterday (250mg test e, and 200mg deca)

i hate those amps...i tried to pop them with a pen cap and it popped but some glass went into the amp...i drew the test into the pin anyways...didnt look like there was any glass inside but im sure there was little glass bits inside...how do you keep that from happening? ive heard a metal nail filer helps but im i gotta end up injecting glass into my ass everytime no matter what? plus....how bad is it if you inject glass? next time im not going to order do amps!!

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
I don't remember where I got mine but there is a cheap little gadget that scores the amp and lets you pop the top off without problems. I messed up my share before springing for one. Definitely a good investment as I cannot seem to completely avoid amps (I try!)

W

wolfyEVH

you're diet is more than likely off.....i wouldnt have "gave in" already, but oh well.....good luck w/ this cycle.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
BigTex said:
I don't remember where I got mine but there is a cheap little gadget that scores the amp and lets you pop the top off without problems. I messed up my share before springing for one. Definitely a good investment as I cannot seem to completely avoid amps (I try!)
whats it called and where can i buy it from... :confused:

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
its called an ampoule opener, u can get it at getpinz.com for like 7 dollars

Hope that helps

Mark

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
Sorry for the vague response. I got my ampoule opener from getpinz.com as well. Works very well.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Did you get your blood checked since you decided to ignore the rule of time on+time off?

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
tee said:
Did you get your blood checked since you decided to ignore the rule of time on+time off?
no....is that bad? i dont have any medical insurance...is it too late to get my blood checked if i just took a 3cc shot the other day?? hey i ordered the opener from gearbox.com you guys think they do checks on if its legal for me to buy or not (i live in california where buying siringes are illegal without perscription)

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
you're diet is more than likely off.....i wouldnt have "gave in" already, but oh well.....good luck w/ this cycle.
i agree wolfy, based on shamrocks signature that states he is 5'6" 140lbs & only 9% bf, his metabolism is probably naturally high so he will need to look hard at his diet and readjust it upwards in order to be able to keep gains from any future cycle.
when coming off cycle, you can't decrease your food intake just because you are no longer taking gear. another thing to note is that the higher your weight goes during a cycle, the more food you will need to take in just to maintain that increase as compared to what you used to eat an a lower weight.
shamrock, you are setting yourself up for not only major failure on this next cycle, but also you will find yourself constantly increasing your dosages till soon they will be so high that you will just be wasting gear for your size. look at it this way, the gear is only giving you a temporary size increase till you stop it because you just are not eating enough food to maintain even your current size. you should rethink your position and stop this new cycle till you have your diet figured out to the point that you know how much food is needed not only on cycle but also off cycle.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
bro you guys think its ok to stop after i took my first shot and popped some dbol already?

W

wolfyEVH

shamrock10 said:
bro you guys think its ok to stop after i took my first shot and popped some dbol already?

you can still stop....IMO, adjust your diet and see what you can pack on in like 4-6 weeks......if you're still not satisfied, juice away.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree that you can and should stop. You need time off from the juice to recover your system to its natural state.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
tee said:
I agree that you can and should stop. You need time off from the juice to recover your system to its natural state.
since i did take that one shot...how much do you guys think it backtracked me since i was already about 8 weeks off with a month to go?

P

pincrusher

i would stop doing any more injections. 1 shot will not do much to your natural system and its recovery. spend the next 3-4 weeks posting up the diet you used during your cycle and also the one you used when you came off cycle. once we see where you went wrong and caused the weight loss, then you will be ready to get back on. if you dont fix your diet then you will see the same thing happen when you stop the next cycle also.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
my diet was basically anything and everything. i am bulking so i ate anything that had a lot of fat and calories in it...at one point during my cycle i was eating mcdonalds everyday for lunch. i was also taking about 100g of whey a day. on my off cycle i kinda got lazy at the gym...still worked out but not as intensly....ran out of whey protein so i stopped taking it...then got on some no2 for a couple weeks...then noticed the weight loss so i got back on another cycle.

i am planning on getting some whey soon and some weight gainer stuff as well (you know the 2200 calories in a scoop thing at GNC)

plus im going to go shopping for food today too...theres never any food around my house.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
shamrock10 said:
kinda gave in yesterday :rolleyes:

i was about 8 weeks on my off cycle (-PCT), and i went to the gym to weigh myself...i have lost another 2 pounds! thats means i only had 8lbs that i gained left...i said "fuck this, im jumping on the 2nd!", jsjs says to stay away from the test e,deca, and dbol to help keep away the pimples.. well thats basically all i have left...

QUOTE]

I mentioned avoiding those IF you want to TRY and prevent breaking out. I am going to TRY a cycle of eq/winny/proviron or primo with the latter and see. But you should keep those cals high while on pct (4000+) and give your body a rest . You end up with what you end up with and nothing more. A good PCT with a good diet will definately help.

P

pincrusher

shamrock10 said:
my diet was basically anything and everything. i am bulking so i ate anything that had a lot of fat and calories in it...at one point during my cycle i was eating mcdonalds everyday for lunch. i was also taking about 100g of whey a day. on my off cycle i kinda got lazy at the gym...still worked out but not as intensly....ran out of whey protein so i stopped taking it...then got on some no2 for a couple weeks...then noticed the weight loss so i got back on another cycle.

i am planning on getting some whey soon and some weight gainer stuff as well (you know the 2200 calories in a scoop thing at GNC)

plus im going to go shopping for food today too...theres never any food around my house.
mcdonal;ds is a very poor choice of foods even when bulking. way to much bad fat calories. the drop in weight was probably due to the stopage of whey protein, lack of continued intensity and bad food weight gain which was more of the fat around the middle kind and not quality muscle.
no2 will not help ya keep gains. it is more of an energy product and muscle pump product. its great for transporting nutrients to your muscles, but they need to be good nutrients.
i would suggest changing the diet and getting rid of all the mcdonalds food. try to eat clean such as brown rice & oatmeal & potatoes for carbs, lean red meats, chicken, turkey, tuna, & lots and lots of eggs for protein, & olive oil, & flax oil for good fats.

the best thing you can ever buy when it comes to food prep is a small george foreman grill. makes cooking meats very fast and efficient.