©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question about non estered hormones

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Okay just something I've been giving a lil thought too-

Why is it that when a solution of let's say TestP or TestE falls out of suspension or crashes once its been injected that it hurts so bad and causes a lot of inflammation- but Test Base or TNE does not cause this same reaction?

Same thing with Bold Base.. I know a few people who have used it with little issue, but when they use Bold Ace they have shit tons of pip-

How does this work, where a base doesn't really cause much discomfort but if a solution crashes it does?

Is it because when an esterfied hormone crashes it crystallizes? And a base base hormone actually is truly suspended and doesn't ever hit the muscle in a crystalized form?

Just looking for a lil clarity on this-

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Not sure what you are asking. You shouldnt be injecting a product that is crashed, you have to re-suspend the hormone in the solution.

Bold base means there is no ester attached to the boldenone hormone, but it will still need to be suspended to allow proper injection. If that hormone crashes, then there will be pain.

Just because there is no ester, doesnt mean the product cant crash. There is also alot of PIP associated with certain homrones and their ester. Bold prop and ace are both high PIP, while bold base is not as bad. Bold cyp is not bad either from what I read.

You are confusing two different things, a no ester compound and a crashed compound. If a compound crashes, the hormone still has the ester attached it doesnt convert to the base hormone.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Im going to give this a shot. Generally, your base compounds are made with supersolvents. Its a fact that these supersolvents reduce the amount of pip. Usually your short estered compounds are made without supersolvents. Therefore, the hormone can crystalize in the muscle easier. I think if supersolvents were used in these short estered compounds, you would probably not experience as much pip.
Thats my educated guess to your question.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Not sure what you are asking. You shouldnt be injecting a product that is crashed, you have to re-suspend the hormone in the solution.

Bold base means there is no ester attached to the boldenone hormone, but it will still need to be suspended to allow proper injection. If that hormone crashes, then there will be pain.

Just because there is no ester, doesnt mean the product cant crash. There is also alot of PIP associated with certain homrones and their ester. Bold prop and ace are both high PIP, while bold base is not as bad. Bold cyp is not bad either from what I read.

You are confusing two different things, a no ester compound and a crashed compound. If a compound crashes, the hormone still has the ester attached it doesnt convert to the base hormone.

Maybe you didn't understand where I was going with this.. You kinda restated some of the things I had said. I do know that you're not suppose to pin crashed gear, but sometimes you can't tell or some times it will crash after injection.

The question is why base products tend to be a smoother pinning than short estered hormones.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Im going to give this a shot. Generally, your base compounds are made with supersolvents. Its a fact that these supersolvents reduce the amount of pip. Usually your short estered compounds are made without supersolvents. Therefore, the hormone can crystalize in the muscle easier. I think if supersolvents were used in these short estered compounds, you would probably not experience as much pip.
Thats my educated guess to your question.

I had given this thought, but most Test base I've used has been water based... So again the mystery remains as to why pure hormone causes less pain than when hormone crashes from a prop solution even at the same mg/ml concentration.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Because propionate type compounds have propionic acid ester with a very short carbon chain which in turn creates site pain due to inflamed tissue. Use below 100mg and suck it up.Kdn . Some people are sensitive like almost allergic to it..

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I had given this thought, but most Test base I've used has been water based... So again the mystery remains as to why pure hormone causes less pain than when hormone crashes from a prop solution even at the same mg/ml concentration.

Some water based test suspension has super solvents. And some water based test suspension can be very painful.