©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Muscle soreness on cycle

mx109

Feb 3, 2013
US
Here's my question. Do you or have you experienced muscle soreness from lifting while on cycle? I am getting soreness this time where as i didnt before. If so how bad was/is it? And does your soreness correlate with the substances you are using during your cycle?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I'm gonna say the soreness is due to a bump in w/o intensity.
Androgens + being mentally up for training knowing you are on.
Never have known any compound to increase soreness - actually the opposite
for me as recovery is enhanced. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What's your age bro? Now are you sure it's muscle and not joint pain? What tends to happen on say a heavy test cycle the belly of the muscle grows faster than tendon strength so be careful cause we dont need a man down with a blown hammy or pec . If u can tell us more of what compound and doseage and length of on time thus far it can help us answer more precise ok bro? Lotta smart mofo here and are glad to help. Thanks..

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
The AAS you are on isn't going to increase your muscle soreness.
BUT, you are going to be stronger and possibly train longer/harder which will increase muscle breakdown like thunder said, thus causing more soreness.

In other words, I wouldn't worry about it. Make sure you are eating enough and of the right stuff to make sure your recovery is adequate and you'll be fine.

On a side note though, you should be be able to train a muscle again after 48-72 hrs. If you are so sore you are unable to train then you are way over doing it volume wise. Also keep in mind that soreness is not an indicator of whether a muscle is ready to be trained again. I find that if I go to the gym with say sore pecs, and I train chest, by the time I'm done with my warmups my pecs are not sore anymore. If you get in there though and have pain even after warming up you need to back down a little.