©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tex is back

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Yeah, i finally made it, damn think it was about 1 1/2 to 2 months i was gone. i moved and got a new job and did traveling for it. and i finally got dsl hooked up. sorry for all the msgs i couldnt reply to and will finally reply today. if i dont get to them, feel free to msg a mod. and yes there is dirt and new pics, my god are there new pics. lol. im almost done with the cutting cycle, and looking pretty cut and maintained most of the weight and mass. fighting a little gyno but getting it under control. feels good to be back fellas.

Let the fun begin...

W

wolfyEVH

hows the wife, girlfriend, fuckbuddy, co-worker, sideproject, and nun??? lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
I saw that on the news today. I couldn't help but cheer for the PoPo when that SOB went down. There won't be any 10 year court battle, pleas of insanity or appeals draining citizens taxes so this SOB can get free representation in this case.

This couldn't possibly be TexasCreed. If his wife divorced him, he would be too busy being consoled by a bevy of beautys to worry about her.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
You guys are all making assumptions.

TexasCreed has been on a spiritual journey and has had a spiritual awakening that has caused him to see the light and reform his previous ways.

Who am I kidding. he's going to hell.

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
dammit dragon, that brought a tear to my eye and i was on the path to righteousness, and then that last comment sent me back down the troubled path. thanks pal, lol