©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Thanku all so much for the warm welcome

TurkishBarbie

Feb 25, 2005
Australia
Thnks Everone for the warm welcome,

If you have any tips on taking liquid clenbuterol please let me know id really appreciate it

Stay Sxc

:p

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to Anasci! :) I'm not sure on the doses for women, all I have is a dosing schedule for men. Anybody???

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TurkishBarbie, I have a friend on another board who I am going to ask to address this question. I'm not an expert on the doses for women and we pride ourselves on giving accurate information as opposed to popular opinion.
Also, these substances are extremely safe if taken correctly, but can be dangerous if misinformation is handed out.

TurkishBarbie

Feb 25, 2005
Australia
Thnks appreciate it, ive been told to take 1ml/100mcg max so i guess ill start at 20mcg and work up from there. 2 days on 2 days off. If you know of a better way to take it please recommend it.

Thnks

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I'm going to have to start saving stuff I read. Clen does not have to be cycled with the 2 on 2 off cycle. It is more effective to run it as long as you need to achieve the results you want. The thermogenic effects last long after the jitters quit just like ephedrine.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Cool I found it. Pay particular attention to the second paragraph. The orange section that shows effects dramatically increased at week 6 with straight use. Now you may say to yourself, but they are talking about fat free mass. What does that have to do with fat burning? Remember, the greater your muscle to fat ration in favor of muscle, the more calories you burn. Even when you are resting.

Clenbuterol By Hooker BodyBuilding 4 Life

Let me just start by saying that this is the single most misunderstood compound in use for athletics and bodybuilding today. Most of the information out there is ½ truths and conjecture. Ok…having said that, I’m going to make an effort to dispel some myths and give everyone a better understanding of Clen.

First, lets plow quickly through some of the basics:

Clenbuterol (Clen) is a selective beta-2 agonist/antagonist and a bronchodilator. What this means, is that it stimulates your beta-2 receptors. And this in turn stimulates you (clen has stimulant effects which will make you feel….well…stimulated). All of this serves to increase your body temperature a bit, increase your basal metabolic rate, and decrease your appetite (Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1994 Jun;18(6):429-33.). Clen also can decrease insulin sensitivity (Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Jul;283(1):E146-53.).

Clen is a very effective repartitioning agent, and this is what it’s most often used for. What this means is that it will increase your ratio of Fat Free Mass (FFM) to Fat Mass, by decreasing your Fat and possibly increasing your FFM (J Appl Physiol. 2001 Nov;91(5):2064-70). Want me to quantify that a bit? In one study, horses given a semi-reasonable dose of clen (slightly over 1mcg/lb x2 a day) and exercised for 20mins, 3x a week had significant decreases in %fat (-17.6%) and fat mass (-19.5%) at week 2, which was similar to Clen given to horses who didn’t exercise; however, the exercised group had a different FFM response, which significantly increased (+4.4%) at week 6. Week 6! Clen and clen + exercise produce roughly the same results for the first 2 weeks! Remember the old 2 weeks-on/2weeks-off schedule? It’s officially dead and buried. If you want the quasi-anabolic effect from the clen, it’ll take more than 2weeks on (6 weeks apparently). And in fact, since clen alone is similar to clen + exercise for those first 2 weeks...why would you ever use a 2on/2off protocol? Keep in mind that animal responses to beta-agonist/antagonists differ a bit from ours…but you get the picture. 2on/2off? Ha ha...
Clen has a biphasic elimination, which means that it is technically reduced in your body in 2 different stages. This isn’t particularly important, as a recent study has shown that for most intents and purposes, clen concentrations in the body decline with a ½ life (approximately) equivalent to 7-9.2hours and again up to as much as 35 hours later(J Anal Toxicol. 2001 May-Jun;25(4):280-7. and J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2004 Apr;27(2):71-7. and J Pharmacobiodyn. 1985 May;8(5):385-91. ). If you’re really interested, though, clen technically declines biphastically at 10 and then 36 hours. But really, in our little world, where we use ½ life to tell us when to take our next dose, who the hell is going to take clen, then a dose 10 hours later, then a dose 36 hours later. We’ll stick with the earlier 7-9 hour ½ life for dosing purposes, and take our clen every 3.5-4.5 hours that we’re awake, stopping early enough to still be able to get to bed. Clen can, in some people, cause insomnia (and as with all stimulants, can cause anxiety in some).

Clenbuterol can also cause a downregulation in testicular androgen receptors and in pulmonary, cardiac and central nervous system beta-adrenergic receptors(J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2004 Apr;88(3-4):94-100.)…possibly making steroids less effective (if there is androgen receptor downregulation elsewhere as well, then it's highly probable) while you are on clen; but definitely making clen less effective as time goes on and you keep taking it. To counteract this, you can take some ketotifen or periactim every 3rd or 4th week that you remain on clen. Both of these are prescription anti-histimines, so they’ll make you drowsy (take before bedtime). Basically, the way both of these work is to reduce beta-2 receptor activity.

Another option, if you are worried about receptor downgrade, is taking Benadryl, at around 50-100mgs/night before bed (every 3rd week or so, for that week). Benadryl is sold as an anti-histimine in the United States, and/or a sleep aid elsewhere in the world. However, Beta receptors are embedded in the cell's outer phospholipid membrane. The stability of the membrane has a lot to do with the proper function of the receptors. Methylation of the phospholipids is stimulated by the binding of beta agonists to their receptors. Methylated phospholipids are foreign to the body, and when the body recognizes them as foreign, it breaks them down with phospholipase A2. This changes the structure of the outer membrane, which results in desensitization of the beta receptors. On the other hand, agents that inhibit phospholipase A2 slow desensitization.

Cationic ampiphylic drugs are known for their ability to inhibit phospholipase A2. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is a cationic ampiphylic drug.

Ergo, Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly. (Prog Clin Biol Res. 1981;63:383-8). This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it'll still have the same effects.

A lot of people claim that clen is quite anti-catabolic and/or anabolic. This hasn’t been confirmed in human studies (Ann Pharmacother. 1995 Jan;29(1):75-7.). And the doses given to the animals in these studies where clen is shown to be very anticatabolic or highly anabolic are so absurdly high that no human could ever take them (1mg/kg of bodyweight and higher). The best you can hope for is the very mild anabolic effects I cited earlier.

Oh yeah…I guess I should get around to the proper dosing of clen. My recommendations are the same for both men and women. You’ll need to take 20mcgs upon rising, and then repeat that same dose again later in the day, and then once again in that day (if you find you can tolerate the effects). So you’ll start with 20mcgs, and then repeat that dose 2 more times that same day if you can tolerate it (side effects will determine this…hand shaking, sweating, etc…classic stimulant sides). Then you can start increasing the dose gradually. Personally, I wouldn’t work my way up to more than 200mcg/day. 60-120mcg/day is an average dose. And keep your Blood Pressure at (or under) 140/90, while on clen, just to be safe. If you go over that, lower the dose.

Also, bear in mind that clen isn’t great for your heart, and can cause some issues there (enlargement of ventricles, etc…) but most studies showing clen to cause heart problems are with animals, and even though the dosing is almost similar to what humans take (in some studies its within range of what would be double of a large human dose...) it’s important to remember that animals have more beta-2 receptors and they cause certain event chains that humans’ beta-2 receptors may not. Clen causes cardiac hypertrophy to some degree, in some cases. Again though, many studies showing more significant heart problems are with mg dosing. We humans take clen in mcg doses.

If we want to duplicate the “therapeutic” levels of clen in the more conservative studies, we’d be taking just over 1mcg/lb of bodyweight. I’d suggest a bit less, though.

Performance issues with clen also vary. Some studies show reduced exercise (cardiovascular) performance with clen (Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2002 Dec;34(12):1976-85.), while some show that clen can alleviate exercise induced asthma (Respiration. 1987;51(3):205-13.)! Sometimes you feel like a nut…sometimes you don’t, I guess. What this means, to me, is that you’ll need to figure out how clen affects your performance individually.

Which brings me to the issue of cramps while on clen. I don’t get them. My friends don’t get them. Most of us are athletes who use clen during the season as well as the off season, and one of my friends even claims that it gives him more “wind” (cardiovascular stamina). Take on enough water every day and you should be fine. If you’re really concerned, you can take some extra minerals and taurine, since clen depletes taurine (Adv Exp Med Biol. 1996;403:233-45) as do most if not all beta-agonists. I don’t take anything more than my usual vitamins and minerals.

Well…there it is…pretty much all I know about clen. I hope this answers some questions and clears up some misconceptions.

Last edited:

TurkishBarbie

Feb 25, 2005
Australia
Ok well ill let you know when i start taking it, was meant to start on Monday but you know how it is ppl f@#$%ng u around hehe so will be on Thursday. Hav been taking Duromine (penthermine) for the past 2 wks and hav lost about 7 kgs. My only prblm is that i look hot but i need to make my legs leaner, wich Clen will do for me. I weigh about 74kgs at mmnt and am 5'10 so im tall i want to get down to 68 kgs any mre than that ill be ana hehe. Very toned at the mmnt but want my arms to be bigger.

=)

TurkishBarbie

Feb 25, 2005
Australia
Ive done international modelling for 8yrs, im a bit over that now and just want toned and athletic.

So yea how lng do u thnk it wuld take to lose approx 6-7kgs ??

I train everyday and will be taking T3 Cytomel with the Clen also, any idea ??

I hope the side affects arnt tooooo bad, as im at uni and the penthermine was bad enough hehe

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
TurkishBarbie said:
Ok well ill let you know when i start taking it, was meant to start on Monday but you know how it is ppl f@#$%ng u around hehe so will be on Thursday. Hav been taking Duromine (penthermine) for the past 2 wks and hav lost about 7 kgs. My only prblm is that i look hot but i need to make my legs leaner, wich Clen will do for me. I weigh about 74kgs at mmnt and am 5'10 so im tall i want to get down to 68 kgs any mre than that ill be ana hehe. Very toned at the mmnt but want my arms to be bigger.

=)
Hi..donno if you've got it, but here is a weight-converter if you want...Try it out...not to bad :)...also see i have converted your lenght to Meters which is 1,77..

Attachments

• weight.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 14

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
chris 1 said:
My partners girlfriend is a competive bodybuilder at the national level. Shes small 128 lbs. She uses clen and cytomel combination. Se does it like this:

week 1-2 clen 80mcg aday
week 3 cytomel 25mcg
week 4 cytomel 25mcg
week 5-6 clen 80mcg
week 7 cytomel 50mcg
week8 cytomel 50mcg
week 9 -10cytomel 75 mcg ,clen 80mcg

Make sure you taper off the cytomel slowley it is not good to just stop cytomel. this is just another idea for you you might want to use lower or higher doseages depending on your weight and how you feel. My girlfriend tried clen only 1 tablet a day and it made her hands and feet tremor and made her wide awake with only 1 tablet.

I have not tried the cytomel before but my wife and I both tried the clen. Personally, I would start out at 40mcgs a day. My wife felt very little at 40mcgs. She went up to 120mcgs per day towards the end of 2 weeks. She broke it up 3 times a day 40mcgs each dose. I went up to 200mcgs a day and broke it up 4 times a day at 50mcgs a day. After 2 weeks of liquid clen, we are doing ECA stack now. It's a nice change up. The clen never really gave us energy, more of a constant reved-up feeling. By the end of the day our bodies felt very tired. I love the ECA stack before work-outs, so much energy! After the ECA stack, we'll do clen for 2 more weeks then ECA stack again for 2 weeks then off for a while. As for the sides of clen, we both had moderate shakes plus a lot of leg cramping. Taurine helped out a lot with the cramps. Good luck.

mama-c

Aug 29, 2004
Arnold is our governor
I have seen several options for women and men posted you can do a one week on and one week off, two weeks on and two weeks off. You will pyramid your dosage and i think that trial and error will be your best bet. What works for one person will not quite cut it for someone else. this is only my suggestion but start out at 20-30 mcg's a day to start and see how you react to it. And increase your dosage a little bit each day and i would say max dosage 50-60 mcgs a day and then pyramid back down.

Also recommended is an eca stack on the off week or weeks

Last edited:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
chris 1 said:
I know what your saying on the doseages. I would tell someone who has used to take more but I never know who I am talking to and dont want to say to take to much. There are so many differnt opinos on how to take it we are confuseing the hell out of her.

I 100% agree with you. 120 mcgs for a woman and 200mcgs for a man
ARE HIGH DOSES. Without knowing a persons history, I would definitly tell them start out slow. After reading one of Wolfy's posts, I realized even more so how careful one should be using clen. I'm wondering if the use of the ECA stack in the past made the lower doses of clen not so noticeable for my wife and myself?