©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GH and IGF-LR3

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Hey fellas I was wondering your thoughts on running these together, not injecting them together but taking LR3 while on Growth? I've never really ran them at the same time.

One of the reasons is that I have a tricep tear I've been trying to get fully healed so I thought both would help. I'm also taking TB4 as well to aid in the repair.

Let me know what you guys think and if any of you have ran them at the same time.

Thanks guys!

feen

Jan 3, 2013
Bump.I wanna no to seeing I'm recovering from a torn labrum and rotator

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I have ran them together and loved it,
GH 8-10iu's ED
Pre WO 100mcg Des split bi laterly
Post 100mcg LR3
Pumps are insane with that combo

Also ran TB4 , had partial torn calf , I am not saying it help, but the TB4 def helped with soar tendons I would have to tear the same muscle the same way and not take anything to honestly say it help, which i hope doesn't happen :)

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Run you hgh 5mths and run your igflr3 6 weeks while off hgh,not recommented to run together.

Why do you recomend not taking them together ?
IGF LR3 from what i have personaly researched should be ran 30 days on and 30 days off, and is great with GH, add in some DES and what a great combo, also run your GH for as long as you can afford it, i run it 9 months a year

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I have been doing quite a bit of research on this. They can work well together but is recommend to administer at least 6 hours apart. I will see if I can find the write-up.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey fellas I was wondering your thoughts on running these together, not injecting them together but taking LR3 while on Growth? I've never really ran them at the same time.

One of the reasons is that I have a tricep tear I've been trying to get fully healed so I thought both would help. I'm also taking TB4 as well to aid in the repair.

Let me know what you guys think and if any of you have ran them at the same time.

Thanks guys!

When they are both REAL. That mix is the mothers milk of growing.
It just doesn't get better than that if ya add some slin and test.
BOOM!

CG

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I have ran them together and loved it,
GH 8-10iu's ED
Pre WO 100mcg Des split bi laterly
Post 100mcg LR3
Pumps are insane with that combo

Also ran TB4 , had partial torn calf , I am not saying it help, but the TB4 def helped with soar tendons I would have to tear the same muscle the same way and not take anything to honestly say it help, which i hope doesn't happen :)

listen to him. I cant give my opinion thanks to legality issues, but formula know what hes talking about. the biggest thing I can say is think of the mechanics of growth, why each does what it does, and proper timing to maximize this.

Lil Canada

Nov 30, 2009
Plan on running GH and IGF-1 LR3. LR3 is more stable correct? Its been years since I've used IGF and know there is crap floating around. How can you get your IGF tested? I don't like to use anything I can't have tested to know what is going in my body, can never be too sure any more.