©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Short High Dosed Cycles

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Long one but I will get there in the end :eek::D Before I start please do not make this into a health thread and how high hormones are bad (we all know this). Furthermore I am well aware I am nowhere near the level of development these dosages should be used at. This is more a plan and a few random thoughts. Obviously lower/higher dosages can be used but a similar system followed. I generally keep things very simple but I do love to experiment too.

I have had short blasts planned for awhile and it may not be till next year but I definately think I will start them. This will most likely be something like 6 on 6 trt and so on. Longer cycles build more muscle (obviously)... changing diet and training when hitting a plateau and then upping dose if needed. However the key phrase I plan to follow for the next few years bodybuilding is shocking the body. This will be done through training but also hormones... I plan to rotate compounds alot more in the next few years.

Muscle takes time to build but we mainly grow in spurts in a way... from height to wisdom teeth etc. I have planned an aas system that will hopefully help shock my body into growth whilst minimizing the time on high hormones. It goes against the traditional upping your dose through your cycle in a sense.

It's been discussed many times and I believe doing very high doses for 4 weeks is better for health in most ways than doing moderate-high doses over 5 months or so. Many disagree and I understand both sides of the debate but I don't want to bring health into this in the slightest. This is about shocking the body with alot of gear and nothing else. Obviously though I will get hit with various side effects there is no helping that as I will be flooding my system with a alot of hormones. It will be interesting to see how I respond when I decide to do it.

This system would be ideal when someone has been off or on trt for awhile. We hear some of the famous bb's used systems like this to get past plateaus which is great. I doubt the big guys went on trt for awhile after... probably went back to their base of whatever... 3 grams perhaps. Like with anything aas related gains vs health come into play... do what your prepared to do.

I reckon when I do it I will blast big for 28 days then go down to say 800mg per week consolidation period for a further 4 weeks then back to trt for 8 weeks or so. I think that may be an interesting approach. Many do very short cycles such as 2 weeks which I think are pretty much crap. Again muscle takes time to build but I think this system will flood the body with the hormones and the consolidation period will prevent any major crash. I can understand guys saying but why go lower your only as big as your dose but with that logic we might as well stay on huge amounts all the time. Personally I want to try very high doses but I don't want to be on them for extended peiods. This system gives me that plus I think with the 2nd phase due to what the body just experienced (shock) gains can still be made and at worst consolidated to a decent degree.

You get the shock orginally but your not dropping down really quick (short esters used for blast). This will be done with a base of about 800mg long esters with the short ones as the main components. I will probably run 350mg tren as I struggle with it but I foresee something like the following...

Weeks 1-8= Test C at 400mg
Weeks 1-8= Deca at 400mg
Weeks 1-4= Test A/P at 150mg per day (1050mg)
Weeks 1-4= Tren A at 100mg per day (700mg)
Weeks 1-4= NPP at 150mg per day (1050mg)
Weeks 1-3= Adrol at 100mg per day or Dbol at 60mg per day.

Weeks 1-4= Insulin at 10IU twice daily (approx 4 days per week)
Weeks 1-8= HGH at approx 10IU daily

This style could be used by people who cycle or ones that blast and cruise. Instead of the 800mg long estered 8 week run many may want to simply do their trt dose to prevent any major crash post blast. However for people who cycle then I definately recommend the consolidation phase as I feel 4 weeks is not enough time especially if your gonna shutdown straight afterwards. For some cycle users I would recommend a tapering down of hormones at the end.

Thoughts?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I like the idea.
I feel when doin short high dosed cycles...that if or when it starts to affect yur health...youre stoping the cycle. then trt shld get yur body back to being ok..then do again.

Get wut im sayin?

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I like the sound of this. Slam the hormones hard for a few wks, then back off. 16+ wk cycles are not for me.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Good to see everyones replies. I am decided I am definately gonna try this out sometime this year. I usually stay around 1.5g total most cycles. My last cutting cycle was only approx 400mg total per week so my doses are all over the place. I will do it like I outlined and excited to see what changes can be made in a short time.

Just something to make people think. First I should mention I am far from having good genetics plus I am a million miles from being near my aas genetic limit (look at my pics nothing great). But have any of you ever seen some literally transform in a matter of weeks? I am not talking about putting on 20 pounds of water from adrol. I mean literally look like a different person. I have and to me that shows the power some drugs can have. We all need different amounts but under the right conditions I think most can make huge changes in a fairly short time frame.

When the body is shocked it responds and big changes can be a result. Look at peoples first cycles... obviously you will never get that back but those artificial hormones hitting the blood for the first time shocked it. What about a first time you took tren. I helped a mate out with his cycle once and put him on 200-300mg tren per week and in 3 weeks he was literally a different person. So I know for a fact big changes can be made in a short time under the right circumstances.

I am not saying this is better than dosing 4g per week for 20 weeks... that would be silly. But to me it will shock the system and give you time to consolidate and prevent any major crashes. Time on the super high doses is short but lets not pretend it's not healthy in any way just better than taking those doses another 10 weeks on top. This is about building muscle though and not health. I agree with the guys who say slow but constant progress and little bumps in doses but this is just another system to consider. I will log my results when I do it for everyone to see. I am thinking after my hol but maybe before it and I leave 4th July :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I firmly also believe someone over the age of 40 is better with high dose short cycle due to sides consideration from a long length cycle
I think I ought to try this so I must start collecting material needed

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Lol, makes me realize how time flies. I even remember Bill Roberts posting about 2 week cycles...and that was post-Duchane!

I personally feel 2 weeks is overdoing the shortness :D But if you have hormones in the blood there are gains to be made. I guess it all depends how it is put together. Generally the more time on hormones over a period of time the better. Has anyone tried 2-4 week cycles on here? A close friend of mine used to love them and is planning a test and tren susp cycle for 1 month very soon... knowing him there will be inj adrol and dbol thrown in too :)

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
From now on, I will be doing 30 day high dose blasts instead of just staying on stuff for an extended time. Despite the increased doses, I would imagine it's less unhealthy. Plus I am at the point where after a month, I am just counting the days waiting for it to be over.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
From now on, I will be doing 30 day high dose blasts instead of just staying on stuff for an extended time. Despite the increased doses, I would imagine it's less unhealthy. Plus I am at the point where after a month, I am just counting the days waiting for it to be over.

What do you have planned (doses, compounds etc)?