©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Anastrazole dosing help

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
OK, so my TRT Doc prescribed 200mg/wk of Test Cyp, and 1MG Anastrazole tablet every three days. I will basically use this as my "cruise"...

...but right now I'm on Blast. I am on a cycle of 600 mg/wk test cyp, and I am wondering how much Anastrazole I should be taking throughout. I've begun to notice some shrinkage of the jewels, and I am thinking I need to up the dose.

Thoughts?

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I'm stocked he didn't give you Aromasin instead. Its so much better health wise.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
OK, so my TRT Doc prescribed 200mg/wk of Test Cyp, and 1MG Anastrazole tablet every three days. I will basically use this as my "cruise"...

...but right now I'm on Blast. I am on a cycle of 600 mg/wk test cyp, and I am wondering how much Anastrazole I should be taking throughout. I've begun to notice some shrinkage of the jewels, and I am thinking I need to up the dose.

Thoughts?

Arimidex (anastrazole) will do nothing to prevent htpa shut down while cycling.

If you want to maintain your normal production of test while on cycle then you need HCG- maybe 500 iu a week would do it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Like enigma says 500iu split a week is what you need bro. Arimedex.is more of anti estro and anastrazole a estrogen killer for more like.gyno symptoms.
As you read on Profits trt thread he is scribed 500 iu week of hcg..once the nuts are normal drop to 250iu weekly and only reason I.say that is because hcg raises estro and gives me acne if dose is kept high but people are different of course..thanks ib

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
OK, I clearly should have give you my whole repetoire here:

600mg test cyp
400mg deca
700iu hcg
2 mg Anastrazole.

However, the anastrazole level was based on me taking 200 test cyp...should I up this, or is it fine the way it is?

Sorry for the incomplete info.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Looks good Milburn i'd say .5 dex eod for dosing for even levels is good but not too much to block needed estro . Have you ever had estro issues like sore nipples ? If not I'd bag dex all together but thats me cause I'm not gyno succeptible.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Like enigma says 500iu split a week is what you need bro. Arimedex.is more of anti estro and anastrazole a estrogen killer for more like.gyno symptoms.
As you read on Profits trt thread he is scribed 500 iu week of hcg..once the nuts are normal drop to 250iu weekly and only reason I.say that is because hcg raises estro and gives me acne if dose is kept high but people are different of course..thanks ib

HCG gave me gyno for the first time... I used HCG without a serm and boom within a week I could feel a lil lump.

I was using 1500 iu... So I'm sure that had a lot to do with it.

So start at 500iu keep running the Adex and you'll be fine

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah hcg raises estrogen levels quick.Thats what you take when a person has taken too much anti e and joints are achey.so watch symptoms.more powerful than u think.