©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sore pain on upper abs in center help

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
OK well I hope its just sprained abs or a simple thing.But I got this area about 3inches down from center of ribs. When I push in I kinda feel it take my breath away literally.today when I bend over it too takes breath away like this area pushes on lungs so I can't breath in.any idea you guys? Swollen liver , gallbladder, guts kinda distended ,
But I got abs still
Thanks for helpin this old man if you can.

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
R u on any Aas? When's the last time u worked abs? And is your heart in good condition?

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
And do u lift real Heavy ?, and when's the last time u had blood work CBC,liver enzymes, and electrolytes, and chem

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Davey..yes AAS. No on blood work till Monday liver enzyme test. H. BP was normal. Do sit ups eod but just started incline situps
.what you mean by heart good? It ticks .. liftting moderate not nut dropping heavy. I'm stressing now..and gonna detoxify liva.thanks bro.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Sounds like it could be a tear or strain in your transverse abdominal muscles. Ab strains are pretty common

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Im sorry don't stress, more then likely its just a strain. The only thing thats concerning is unfortunatley the Aas. Not all aas Is made equal and we can only do so much to know how good the product is that we are putting in our body. Therefor something like hepatitis, gall blader infections, gall stones, and other things that cause pain in the upper abdominal cavity are all very real.
That's why im asking u about blood work and the condition of your heart (heart meaning bp and pulse or ur known vitals. I should have worded that Better though) the reason i asked about Heavey lifting is becuase u said ur stomach was distended and its possible that its some sort of hernia (i was thinking acquired diaphragmatic hernia becuase u said it hurts badley to breath, but the possibility of that would be extermly low) ultimatly ur best bet is to see a doctor, the fact that ur on Aas means that ur pain tolerance is gunna be psychologically higher so that fact that u say its extermly painful means that its def worth getting looked at, and best of luck :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Pain today is slightly lower. I've been pumpin down liv52 just for a liver assist..almost thinking ab strain.
AAS is from a top notch certified lab and I've had them for years so not worried on that issue of sanitation..
Got a labcorp liver enzyme test ready and hope I can post results or may need assistance on how to read.thanks
You know when you hit the web and nothing but bad things come up from the search words used?.,thats my luck
Lol

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Pain today is slightly lower. I've been pumpin down liv52 just for a liver assist..almost thinking ab strain.
AAS is from a top notch certified lab and I've had them for years so not worried on that issue of sanitation..
Got a labcorp liver enzyme test ready and hope I can post results or may need assistance on how to read.thanks
You know when you hit the web and nothing but bad things come up from the search words used?.,thats my luck
Lol

Well hopefully your lab results will be fine, and its just a strain. Keep us updated.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Think I saw where you've just started incline sit-ups, hopefully you've pulled a muscle or something.

Good luck

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah pretty much.quit the dbol tabs and letting my 8 pack rest a week so maybe inflamed gallbladda and or sprain at top of abs per say.blood test Friday cause of work..Thanks Davey.will report back