©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie questions on first test cycle

Stevo1304

Mar 3, 2013
Hi all,
Been reading tons of threads in the few hrs since I've been a member. Great information but still would like input from fellow members. I'm 32 yrs old. 6ft 227 pounds. Bench is maxes at 235' squat is 300. My diet seems to be pretty good but I'm sure it could better. My diet is breakfast 1 protein shake, 6oz chicken breast at 10.lunch protein shake, along with chicken, or some sort of fish with 1/4 cup of brown rice. Protein bar for afternoon snack and dinner with deer meat or fish along with green veggies and 1/4 cup of rice. 7-9hrs of sleep a night. I've had modest gains in gym but rdy to get to the next lvl. Looking for strength and losing arou d belly. Working out 6 days a week. Chest/biceps/shoulder.. 2nd legs and abs. 3rd day. Back tri shoulders.. Abs every other day. Been looking to order test c 10ml for first cycle. 1ml a week. So much info just not sure which is best for first time. Looking forward to responses thnx

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Welcome!!

Spend a little more time on here and u will learn so much itll make your head spin!!

Lots of great info from a great group of people!!!

Good luck

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Welcome! Keep up the reading and take it slow!! Knowledge truly is power!!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Hi all,
Been reading tons of threads in the few hrs since I've been a member. Great information but still would like input from fellow members. I'm 32 yrs old. 6ft 227 pounds. Bench is maxes at 235' squat is 300. My diet seems to be pretty good but I'm sure it could better. My diet is breakfast 1 protein shake, 6oz chicken breast at 10.lunch protein shake, along with chicken, or some sort of fish with 1/4 cup of brown rice. Protein bar for afternoon snack and dinner with deer meat or fish along with green veggies and 1/4 cup of rice. 7-9hrs of sleep a night. I've had modest gains in gym but rdy to get to the next lvl. Looking for strength and losing arou d belly. Working out 6 days a week. Chest/biceps/shoulder.. 2nd legs and abs. 3rd day. Back tri shoulders.. Abs every other day. Been looking to order test c 10ml for first cycle. 1ml a week. So much info just not sure which is best for first time. Looking forward to responses thnx

Welcome to AnaSci. As everyone said, stick around, you will learn lots. In this game, we never stop learning. This test cyp you are talking about doing, how strong is it? 200mg/ml, 250mg/ml, maybe even 300? I think you are going to need 2 vials. I would run your test cyp for 12 weeks @ 250-300mgs per week. You also need to have a plan for PCT, (post cycle therapy)

Last edited: