©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clp

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chris 1 said:
Are they actually from China or a domestic UG lab?
Actually from China. Here is the write up the source has on them. China Labs Pharmacueticals(CLP) has supplied the highest quality pressed tabs for over 4 years in china. CLP has merged with an american company to supply the states. CLP manufactures under GMP standards at a Bio-tech firm in china.

CLP quality is superb and guaranteed! CLP products are Pharmacuetical
grade with Pharmacuetical labeling. It would be safe to say, The 100 tab
vial would look right at home on a pharmacy shelf.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Thought i'd let you know...i just moved over to Anabolin-10 ( also a Dianabol )..It has a bitter taste, and something just tells me this is going to work....i just hope i didn't take it to deep in my cycle...:(.......check my weight...i went up by +- 6lbs already :)

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
Thought i'd let you know...i just moved over to Anabolin-10 ( also a Dianabol )..It has a bitter taste, and something just tells me this is going to work....i just hope i didn't take it to deep in my cycle...:(.......check my weight...i went up by +- 6lbs already :)
well if the first ones you took were bad like suspected, it shouldnt be a problem. i would rather you wait till the last 4 weeks of the cycle though. why take the dbol when you are feeling the full affects of the test and other products you are taking. if you wait till the last 2 weeks of injecting and the 2 weeks between the final injection and start of pct, it will give ya a nice boost when the affects of the injectables will be lessening. with my experiences, i have found the following to be pretty accurate,
first 3-4 weeks of a cycle = small gains mainly from increased food intake ( approx. 5lbs)
second 3-4 weeks= maximum gains acheived during this timeframe ( approx 15-20lbs possible)
last 3-4 weeks of cycle= reduced gains to none at all
pct= small loss of gains depending on diet, training and how well you planned your pct
this is based on not using something fast acting to kickstart a cycle.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
pincrusher last 3-4 weeks of cycle= reduced gains to none at all said:
I found this to be true of my first cycle. Why is this? If most of dbol gains are h2o, wouldn't you lose these gains made at the end of the cycle, that is if you used dbol in the last 4 weeks?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Blackbird said:
pincrusher last 3-4 weeks of cycle= reduced gains to none at all said:
I found this to be true of my first cycle. Why is this? If most of dbol gains are h2o, wouldn't you lose these gains made at the end of the cycle, that is if you used dbol in the last 4 weeks?
Yes, the object here is to give one final boost to your cycle so you finish it very strong and on a positive note. In addition, you are filling that void from the last injection until PCT starts with a very fast clearing steroid so that levels stay high, but it also clears your system very quickly immediately before you start PCT. You are prolonging the gains aspect of the cycle that would normally start fading due to dropping levels of gear.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
DragonRider said:
100mg per day. I ran another ug labs about a year ago at 150mg per day and I didn't get anything off of them. So, I am very hopeful about these.

Thats too bad dragon...150mg drol should definately yield at least water weight/bloat! What UG lab was it that had the bad drol?

Keep us updated on this current drol cycle too bro.