©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Dominican Vacation Pics

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Hey fellas,

Just got back from the Punta Cana! Let me tell you, the people there are just fascinated with people like us. Being kind of shy, the attention is overwhelming. Being in the middle of a bulk, I did a mini cut with the help of Shelbys 2 weeks to shredded program. Here are some pics and will try to post some interesting video as well.

Magnus

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Thanks fellas! The first pic was first thing in the morning. Look how dark i got by 3pm. Ergo's mt2 is crazy. People were just confused as to what i was, plus i have blue eyes.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Nice pics, I would have never thought those pics were taken on the same day, way darker in those last ones.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Great photos! You guys look great and the color of that water... wow!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Thanks fellas! The first pic was first thing in the morning. Look how dark i got by 3pm. Ergo's mt2 is crazy. People were just confused as to what i was, plus i have blue eyes.

Damn you darkened up quick . Looks really good. Way better than the old canaxithin or whatever the carrot pills were. :D
T . My last girlfriend before marrying wife #3 was D/R .
Beautiful women. Looks like you had a blast. Very cool.
Thanks, T

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
You are in great shape brother, looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Thanks guys. I was an mt2 timebomb! I wished everything worked as well as that stuff. I still have to get my vids up of my beer olympics an my pillow fight with the HUGE venezualen!