©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I think this will actually be a fairly boring fight unless Diaz can stop the take down. Even if they do keep it on the feet, I don't think it will be a slug fest...Hopefully I'm wrong! I'm sure it will go the distance with GSP pulling out the win.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I know the Diaz brother personally, they aren't as bad as everyone thinks they are. They are pretty mellow guys, but they are antisocial people with a camera in their face all the time, that's what's going to come out.

I like GSP as a person but is a chicken and plays it way too safe. Highly talented but doesn't have the fire to overcome. If Diaz can get into his head he can win-

Zaven

May 18, 2005
It's gonna be a boring 5rd fight win for George. He may try to keep it standing until he realized he can't strike with Diaz or knock him out then he'll start the takedowns/gnp.

I hope Diaz wins as GSP has turned into a fighter that fights to "not lose" anymore. He doesn't go for the finish anymore.

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
It's gonna be a boring 5rd fight win for George. He may try to keep it standing until he realized he can't strike with Diaz or knock him out then he'll start the takedowns/gnp.

I hope Diaz wins as GSP has turned into a fighter that fights to "not lose" anymore. He doesn't go for the finish anymore.

Yeah but he hasn't gone for the finish in a long while lol

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
I love Diaz' response.

Response to Frank Shamrock saying Diaz Was "bad for the sport".

"We fight in a cage asshole. There's no such thing as bad for the sport nowadays. It's not my part to worry about what's good and bad for the sport. I'm just trying to keep my teeth in my mouth." - Nick Diaz

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I love Diaz' response.

Response to Frank Shamrock saying Diaz Was "bad for the sport".

"We fight in a cage asshole. There's no such thing as bad for the sport nowadays. It's not my part to worry about what's good and bad for the sport. I'm just trying to keep my teeth in my mouth." - Nick Diaz

Frank Shamrock has the iq of a gerbil. True story they tested him

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Hope Diaz gets his ass handed to him but i would imagine its gonna be a decision with a gsp win. Never know though maybe diazs' mouth will light a fire his ass cant put out.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Hope Diaz gets his ass handed to him but i would imagine its gonna be a decision with a gsp win. Never know though maybe diazs' mouth will light a fire his ass cant put out.

Diaz is the fighters fighter... He fights to win and never backs down... All the shit he talks he backs up each and every fight.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Hmmm wonder who you're going for! hahaha It's ok, I forgive you :D

I just appreciate nicks fighting style. He always engages and shows no fear and doesn't point fight. When they gave the title to Condit- I about lost my fucking mind.

Honestly he's going to have to submit him off his back, but when he's not on the fence. GSP always puts you up on the fence and ties your legs so you can't cage crawl you back up for the stand. I see GSP just doing his power doubles the whole fight and grinding it out. Who knows...

I'm just tired of the 170 division, I think that Johnny Hendricks should just get the next shot and take out who ever wins this one.

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
I just appreciate nicks fighting style. He always engages and shows no fear and doesn't point fight. When they gave the title to Condit- I about lost my fucking mind.

Honestly he's going to have to submit him off his back, but when he's not on the fence. GSP always puts you up on the fence and ties your legs so you can't cage crawl you back up for the stand. I see GSP just doing his power doubles the whole fight and grinding it out. Who knows...

I'm just tired of the 170 division, I think that Johnny Hendricks should just get the next shot and take out who ever wins this one.

I think EVERYONE is tired of the 170. GSP's a good dude and all but it's all been said here, booooooring

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Diaz is a good fighter no doubt just hate shit talkers even when they can back it up....if your a good fighter just get in the cage and do what you do brother let the beating you inflict speak for itself and leave the trash talking to high school kids. ;-)

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
He really doesn't bad mouth anyone, that's the funny thing... He just taunts in the ring. You never hear him talk shit pre fight. Ahhh if you guys only knew how different it is in the camps and training. The media twist the shit outta this sport. Half the reason I don't watch it anymore.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
I want Diaz to win. GSP is just plain boring to watch. Anyone catch the last Wanderlei Silva and Brian Stann fight. Now that was a slug fest!

Wanderlei Silva vs Stann - Another brutal fight - YouTube