©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Introduction

shermanator

Feb 27, 2013
Hello Anasci!

I was told to introduce myself here, so I will do just that.

I'm 22 years old, currently attending college as a pre-med student (biology undergrad). Pretty much all of my pre-requisites have been met so I'm currently planning when to take the MCAT (can't wait *cue sarcasm).

I'm 6'2 and weigh right around 255lbs (~15% bf). I'm currently dieting for my first NPC show which will take place late this summer if all goes well.

I got interested in steroid pharmacology about a year ago. Ironically enough, my organic chem professor was the one that got me hooked, granted, he talked about the subject matter in a scholastic/medical manner. Ah, watching the eyes roll on the ignorant....

As of late, my efforts have been geared (pun intended) towards home brewing and all it encompasses. I guess I made my way to the right place.

-Sherm

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Welcome bro
You didn't have to I guess since u pm'r but its cool you did and that's awesome you're in college
So what info were u needing cause lots a good knowledge here.thanks and sorry if I sounded dickish but lots a single posts lately for odd stuff.peace.

shermanator

Feb 27, 2013
Welcome bro
You didn't have to I guess since u pm'r but its cool you did and that's awesome you're in college
So what info were u needing cause lots a good knowledge here.thanks and sorry if I sounded dickish but lots a single posts lately for odd stuff.peace.

Not a problem man, I understand.

Well, my first and foremost concern was the validity of my powder source, I am now fairly confident it's legitimate (I wouldn't proceed otherwise).

Plan is the initial experiment will be test e/c only. Seems like they're easy to do and the overhead is very minimal for the two compounds. I have familiarized myself with the procedure to the letter.

I'm very excited to say the least. This seems to satisfy my nerdy science side as well as my bodybuilding side. :p

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
One way to check compound is melting point for what powder you have..no where in USA can you send in sample for test due to legality of the substance as far as I know..thanks

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
One way to check compound is melting point for what powder you have..no where in USA can you send in sample for test due to legality of the substance as far as I know..thanks

There are a lot of places you can take stuff, but it's very costly. And with a melting point test it's not needed anyways. If you had concerns with contamination then there may be a need, but to verify the hormone the. Melting point should be fine.

Also welcome to the board.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Welcome sherm. You picked the right compounds to start with. This is a great forum. Hope you stick around.

shermanator

Feb 27, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

Very briefly, what are things that cannot be discussed via pm?

Edit: Just read the board rules, never mind.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
There are a lot of places you can take stuff, but it's very costly. And with a melting point test it's not needed anyways. If you had concerns with contamination then there may be a need, but to verify the hormone the. Melting point should be fine.

Also welcome to the board.

Where at enigma? I'm interested who does in USA ?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
The lab at uc Davis is open to the public, Agilent Corp in Santa Rosa also allows leasing of the machine. General Hydroponics does the same..

Most universities who have a mass spec will allow the public to run samples

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
The lab at uc Davis is open to the public, Agilent Corp in Santa Rosa also allows leasing of the machine. General Hydroponics does the same..

Most universities who have a mass spec will allow the public to run samples

I need a place like 7-11 that I drop off and return .I can't run a computer let alone a spectograph thingamajig..I'd be like Rodney Dangerfield there..