©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anasci's Avitar

Anasci's Avitar

• GIMME THE WOMAN!!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I'd rather use juice :(

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hey ppl, i just thought of something...What will you choose??
1) Anasci.org's Avitar as your woman or
2) Rather use Juice?
he he

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Step 1. Use Juice, get BIG muscles. Step2. Go to woman, show off muscles. Step3. Woman Very impressed by BIG muscles and goes home with me. Have your cake and eat it too.
LOL

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:
Hey ppl, i just thought of something...What will you choose??
1) Anasci.org's Avitar as your woman or
2) Rather use Juice?
he he

RH you probably stare at his avatar everytime you log in don't you. :eek:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
RH you probably stare at his avatar everytime you log in don't you. :eek:
Man...i'll, give my left NUT for a chick like that......Shit, come to think of it...BOTH if i had to... :p

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:
Man...i'll, give my left NUT for a chick like that......Shit, come to think of it...BOTH if i had to... :p

Your gonna need both nuts for that Deca your taking

P

pincrusher

stussy68 said:
Step 1. Use Juice, get BIG muscles. Step2. Go to woman, show off muscles. Step3. Woman Very impressed by BIG muscles and goes home with me. Have your cake and eat it too.
LOL
i totally agree. shit for fun i went on to one of these sex hookup websites and posted my info. didnt put up a picture but put all my info about being a bodybuilder full time and planning on doing a show next year. within hours i had at least 30 responses from woman within 25 miles of my house all wanting to meet up with me :D
so, like sussy says, why not take the juice now, get friggin big, and then have not just the woman in anasci's avatar but lots of others also ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
i totally agree. shit for fun i went on to one of these sex hookup websites and posted my info. didnt put up a picture but put all my info about being a bodybuilder full time and planning on doing a show next year. within hours i had at least 30 responses from woman within 25 miles of my house all wanting to meet up with me :D
so, like sussy says, why not take the juice now, get friggin big, and then have not just the woman in anasci's avatar but lots of others also ;)

Your a closet freak aren't you pin?