©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Donating my 100iu Kefei kit back to the board for someone to win

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Hey guys...I talked it over with the admin and I decided that I was gonna donate my HGH kefei from HGHPower that I won back to the board for someone to win. I just don't need it right now and would rather someone put it to good use and utilize it more than I could.

All you have to do is give me a brief history of your HGH experience, dosages, brands you've used, your favorite brand, favorite dosage, the way it changed you, etc, etc. AND I'll pick a lucky winner in a few days.

Also you must be able to post serum results in the appropriate forum once you have used the HGH.

good luck....:headbang:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ive only had bunk kigtropin and that has ruined me for future hgh . That's really cool Zaven , u are standup guy in my eyes and this will surely help out a person in need. Another respectable person on Anasci you are..peace

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
That's a great offer Zaven!

To the person that wins we ask that you follow the serum testing protocol: A fasted serum test 2.5-3 hours post IM injection.

Thank you Zaven, HGHpower and whoever wins that posts the serum tests:)

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
First, thanks Zaven.

As far as my experience with HGH I had my first experience with it just over a year ago and can say that it was the one Rx that convinced me that even though I didn't start lifting until I was 30 and recently turned 40 that this old dog could still hunt. I really thought 40 would be the down hill for my lifting aspirations, but now I am just getting started. I am planning on competing in my first Pling meet this June actually.

The truth is that I my mind was changed with just some generic blue tops, then I got some greens and finally some Rips. Now, thanks to HGH Power I just started some Hyges and the sky is the limit. Zaven, I am not sure of your age, but it feels good to not hurt as much and be able to out lift my 20 year old counter parts.

Like the song says, I ain't as good as I once was, but I am just as good once as I ever was!

Good luck to everyone,
Hawk

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I have never done hgh so i probably puts me out, but just wanted to say what a respectable way to give back to the board. Mad props to you bro. Good luck to the winner!

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Another reason this board is the best, board members giving back to each other.

CM

IFBB Pro
Nov 1, 2012
all bad. 5 kits at a time from a few distributors.
one shown through testing to be something other then gh
one rumored to be insulin(felt a little like it) tested fake
one rumored to be ghrp6 (felt like it to)tested fake
so actually no experience with hgh

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
That's awesome.
I've used rips, kigs, generics and seros from 3iu to 10iu a day.

seros was the best by far.

relentless4287

Jan 14, 2013
Im pretty new here been on pm for awhile this is way cool what your doing ran hgh twice novotropins and the new eli blacks highest was 5 iu lowest was 2 iu i think it has made me into a much better bber evem low dose like that its made my baseline physique much bigger looking as im heaing from a ac seperation surgery

Dano44

Feb 2, 2013
Zaven, Sounds like I was not the only one ripped off on my last order of HGH. I have also learned through reading the numerous post that my previous orders were obviously under dosed. Following my AAS cycle, I intend on ordering HGH through a reliable source. In the future looking forward to ordering some Rips, as well as Eli black tops. So glad to have Anasci as a learning tool.

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
I've never done HGH either. But I'm about to start a Tren/Test/Mast/Deca cycle I'd love to put it in.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Thats awsome!! must be one helluva guy. thanks zaven

this is my first go at gh. i got some elis and rips. enough for about 5-6mnths.
I was trying to get more to run a full yeAr but funds tapped out. the rips are really doin wonders for my hands...feet...n face. lol im a lil over a mnth in and my hands are USELESS.
I started at 4-5iu day split...now im up to about 6-8.
I can surely use the 100iu....bc i dnt know when or if ill be able to get more n want to
make sure i run it as long as possible.

Thanks pal...whether i win or not...u are a generous guy!! thanks!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Zaven, This is a very kind offer. And thanks to hgh power as well. My experiences with growth hormone have not been good, I would love to change that. A year ago, in the middle of a great cycle, I had a motorcycle accident and broke my leg and ankle. I have whats called a pilon fracture. At first, I was told I would never walk normally again. Ive had two surgeries, and I will have another in about a year. First, they put a frame on my leg. A couple weeks later, the doc put three plates and 14 screws in my leg. I still go to the gym, but I cant put any more than my body weight on my leg.
Ive been determined to get ahead of this injury. I thought growth hormone would be a great way to do that. First, I got 4 kits, generic blue tops. I went through two kits, then I learned how to do a seeum test. I got a serum test and learned that I had fake gh. So then I bought hygetropins (not from our great sponsors). I was not a member here at that time. I tested the hyges right away, and they were bunk too. Then I found some "NQK" kigs. I was told these were def good. NQK stood for "november quality kigtropin", a special batch made during the month of november. Guess what, they were bunk too.
I know growth hormone would be great for my injury and would also help me keep the gains I made and keep the atrophy down in my leg.
I have no doubt that our sponsor has good hgh. The problem is, I cant work, and i dont have the income to purchase it now.
I hope you will consider me. This is a great offer. And I will certainly post the serum results. Thanks again Zaven, AnaSci, and HGH Power

Attachments

• Xray of repair-1-1.png
    Xray of repair-1-1.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Zaven, This is a very kind offer. And thanks to hgh power as well. My experiences with growth hormone have not been good, I would love to change that. A year ago, in the middle of a great cycle, I had a motorcycle accident and broke my leg and ankle. I have whats called a pilon fracture. At first, I was told I would never walk normally again. Ive had two surgeries, and I will have another in about a year. First, they put a frame on my leg. A couple weeks later, the doc put three plates and 14 screws in my leg. I still go to the gym, but I cant put any more than my body weight on my leg.
Ive been determined to get ahead of this injury. I thought growth hormone would be a great way to do that. First, I got 4 kits, generic blue tops. I went through two kits, then I learned how to do a seeum test. I got a serum test and learned that I had fake gh. So then I bought hygetropins (not from our great sponsors). I was not a member here at that time. I tested the hyges right away, and they were bunk too. Then I found some "NQK" kigs. I was told these were def good. NQK stood for "november quality kigtropin", a special batch made during the month of november. Guess what, they were bunk too.
I know growth hormone would be great for my injury and would also help me keep the gains I made and keep the atrophy down in my leg.
I have no doubt that our sponsor has good hgh. The problem is, I cant work, and i dont have the income to purchase it now.
I hope you will consider me. This is a great offer. And I will certainly post the serum results. Thanks again Zaven, AnaSci, and HGH Power

Pick Hijacked!!

And btw Zaven this is bad ass of you, truly admirable and generous! This is what this board is all about- where else are you going to see a community tight knit like this!