©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar VS. Methenolone Acetate Cycle Experiences

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Both are very expensive and you need to have a pretty low body fat percentage for it to bo worth while. I'd add masteron enanthate or prop to your cycle.

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
Right on thanks - just trying to get a consensus from everyone what they liked better, all prices aside just gains - primobolan vs anavar :)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yousa! 100mgs day bit much for me but 30-50 of the "good stuff" and it's on.
Never ran primo in large doses . Will this summer. Thanks, T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
50mg is enuf to send my red count to the moon, depleat my good hdl, and add slight blood pressure for me
But watch the road maps show or should I say world map show out of no where but like turbo says be low bf to start
Primo is for girls.imo

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I'm more of an Anavar guy myself, though you can probably run Primo non-stop year to year if you can afford it. I like Anavar anywhere between 60-100mg/d, with 75'ish being my sweet spot. My wallet thanks me for not being a Primo lover...:D

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
money aside i love Primo! a good solid gram or more a week with some test is freaking awesome!!! i just like to eat food and have electricity and drive my truck instead of push it so....

VP

char6656

Mar 3, 2013
upper midwest
I really like the question and it always seems like there must not be many people around today that have done large amounts of Oral Primo. From everything I have read it would seem that 150 mg a day of oral primo would be a safe ....and effective oral. I really wish there were more people that had experiences with this.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I really like the question and it always seems like there must not be many people around today that have done large amounts of Oral Primo. From everything I have read it would seem that 150 mg a day of oral primo would be a safe ....and effective oral. I really wish there were more people that had experiences with this.

Welcome to AnaSci Chris