©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Riptropin 10iu Serum Test

GoingYard

Feb 5, 2013
Hey Guys

Posting serum results on my Rip's. Pinned 10iu in delt and had blood drawn around 3 hrs later.

Attachments

• Bloodwork12202012.jpg
    Bloodwork12202012.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 425

Dossier31

Oct 27, 2013
curious about the test serum and gonadal levels. were rips the only thing you were taking, or were you at some point between cycle and pct?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
curious about the test serum and gonadal levels. were rips the only thing you were taking, or were you at some point between cycle and pct?

Looks like just gh supplementation and natty test due to other levels in range. .. But also bro this post is dec 2012 . G yard not around to answer.

Last edited:

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Lol who gives a shit as long as the rips r real im happier than a fat kid with cake

Dossier31

Oct 27, 2013
Yeah. I knew it had been a while, and it might not get answered. Thought I'd try tho.

Thing about gh is the effects it has on the HTPA axis are thru positive feedback for gonadal release. So, LH and FSH should not be suppressed. Def another part of the equation that we're missing here.

Dossier31

Oct 27, 2013
Lol who gives a shit as long as the rips r real im happier than a fat kid with cake

My approach to things may be different than some people's. I tend to look at things wholistically, rather than focusing on only a single aspect.

Gh is obviously present and def on point. Looking at the gonadal levels and the marginally low test levels with no mention of any other compounds leads me to believe he's either transitioning into pct or he's running Orals and rips only.

More or less a curiosity is all

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Ok I only use gh on cycle...peptides off...I was jk tho or being a smart ass one as my girl always says lol

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Ok I only use gh on cycle...peptides off...I was jk tho or being a smart ass one as my girl always says lol

Haha. Think you're my long list brother. I get that allot from my girl too.

I ran rips last year and loved them. 4-10 I u a day. Higher dose killed the hands tho. At that time...they tested around 13iu per 10iu vial.