©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

testing hgh

Spongeforknowle

Jan 12, 2013
Mass
If you read my file I am not a bodybuilder. growth hormone ,cardio and clean eating has brought me from 460 + pounds to my current weight 293lbs today.
This Site is the the best gaining for information. About diet and different things. To borrow I will be testing my HGH kit my doctor ordered my tests for igf1 and gh levels. Just want to make sure I will get proper results. am I correct when I say protocol is 8 iu left shoulder 2 and a half hours before my blood is drawn. Tomorrow I will be testing riptropin from a former sponsor here. next question is how long do I need to wait to test my hyge kits? I really I really like the rips kits . But the board sponsor I used be 4 is no longer a board sponsor. I hope I showed proper etiquette in my questions. thank you again for all info anybody has ever given me I

Live long my friends

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Make sure to post up the serum paperwork so we can all see the quality results!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I posted a question about hgh testing just above. I guess i'm trying to come up with the reason(s) for requesting tests. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks, T...

Spongeforknowle

Jan 12, 2013
Mass
I posted a question about hgh testing just above. I guess i'm trying to come up with the reason(s) for requesting tests. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks, T...

my doctor has supported be throughout . insurance will be paying for these tests she wrote down on the request forms it was for fatigue. She .is working with me to stay safe .

Spongeforknowle

Jan 12, 2013
Mass
10 iu riptropin im left shoulder shot at 6:18 am .blood drawn @ 8:52 am fasted since midnight. Will post as soon as I get them back. Use to no more than 4 iu ed. Lot of sides at 10 iu

Spongeforknowle

Jan 12, 2013
Mass
Open for thoughts . This was my first test. Will be testing my hyges next week. Doctor just ordered another test for gh and igf1 . No questions asked. :headbang:

Spongeforknowle

Jan 12, 2013
Mass
thoughts on numbers

Now that's something good. I'm still waiting for your dr to show I'm mighty tired. Thanks for posting brutha.
. What are your thoughts on my numbers iron. Could there be any other variables on my numbers. .I will work on her making the house call to you to get the fatigue analysis bloods. Glad I could contibute to this site . You have done more than anyone for me . Have yet to run into anyone that has given anything but kind words of encouragement. Thank you