©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

If it walks like an abscess and talks like an abscess

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Then it's probably an abscess..

4 days after a pin in my glute it kept swelling more and more. So decided to poke it with a 20g- boom... This came out in only a few seconds.... Poked around a few more spots but didn't get too much more out.. Maybe 5mls total.

Going to pick up antibiotics right now.

I didn't have any other sign than the swelling... But I had a feeling.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362770480.305535.jpg

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
You didnt feel like crap? No fever? Im suprised with that much infection. Good thing you got it when you did. Keep us posted.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
You didnt feel like crap? No fever? Im suprised with that much infection. Good thing you got it when you did. Keep us posted.

Yeah I feel totally fine... I have a rockstar immune system.. So maybe that kept it in check a bit.. But I feel great.

I had no redness at all, it was warm.. But not overly warm, again it felt like crashed gear is all. There was no distinct lump... I just jammed a 20g into the area I pinned and pulled back and got what you see in the pic. But if you looked at my cheek it wasn't obvious at all.

On a side note.. I had staph so bad once that my arm swole up so fast that my skin ripped, even then I felt totally fine. So who knows... Cause when I had staph they had me in the hospital for days and drained my arm over and over and took out over 1 liter of fluid and pus... That entire time I never felt ill at all, maybe that made me realize that this could be an infection this time too- cause I had. Staph before with no ill feeling then.

Just sharing to get more info out there.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012

^^^ x2 ^^^

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Yeah I feel totally fine... I have a rockstar immune system.. So maybe that kept it in check a bit.. But I feel great.

I had no redness at all, it was warm.. But not overly warm, again it felt like crashed gear is all. There was no distinct lump... I just jammed a 20g into the area I pinned and pulled back and got what you see in the pic. But if you looked at my cheek it wasn't obvious at all.

On a side note.. I had staph so bad once that my arm swole up so fast that my skin ripped, even then I felt totally fine. So who knows... Cause when I had staph they had me in the hospital for days and drained my arm over and over and took out over 1 liter of fluid and pus... That entire time I never felt ill at all, maybe that made me realize that this could be an infection this time too- cause I had. Staph before with no ill feeling then.

WOW bro thats fucking crazy!!!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA

Wow, 1 liter! Thats gnarly...

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Dude wtf this is not the first I have seen from u. Glad u ok I would take a serious look at gear u runnin bro Damn.