©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any compounds with more retention than others when off - strength / size

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
I know size gained while on any compound is going to diminish obviously when you're not on anymore - but what time frames would one be looking at, how long will you retain what you've gained from your cycle if you don't go back on?

Also what compounds would offer more retainable gains I guess you could call it . . .

Just curious wondering

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
Nice . . . I notice some of the Test ranks 2 for keepability, some 6 . . . and sustanon 6 while prop is 2? Don't get that one . . .

Thanks great info in there though!

Wondering what people have kept after a year or more off?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
That certainly depends how close you are to your genetic limit. Someone at 5'10" 170# 12%bf is going to have a much better chance keeping 20# than that same person starting at 215# 12% bf. In contrast, there are some people on PM that believe they have actually changed their set point through years of blasting and cruising.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Every person or cellular make up is soo different and how you treat a pct can make all the difference in the world.AAS isnt some mirror showdown its for people to go above ones genetic potential to an extent. Body and supplements and diet all need to be insinc in a perfect world to retain and that's what you will learn here on Anasci from every walks of life that's on here young and old.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
For myself i've noticed the best "retention" of on gains when Eq is involved.
Might be because of hi rbc counts hanging for 3-4 months. I'm guessing there is a correlation but not sure if that is why ass drol also is a prolific red blood cell
producer but we all know what happens with drol gains upon discontinuation.
I'm thinking maybe one of you has better insight than I to the whys.
Thanks, T