©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

has anyone here been prescribed trt by kaiser?

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Just wondering how difficult it would be im at the age where I probably would qualify I can always crash my levels more if I needed

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Depends on current levels..Most trt places will qualify you if you meet the symptoms and pay their fees. Is that what ure asking?
Check out Pro fits recent trt thread..lotta good advice there bro
Thanks...

Oh missed the by Kaiser on end a thread. Is that health ins?

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Ya kaiser is insurance and they own there own hospitals its all in one business

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I don't know about them, they are an HMO. Crash em good and get em down around 100-200 and see what they say.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Do u know any guaranteed method dropping levels? I was thinking tren ace only ?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Do u know any guaranteed method dropping levels? I was thinking tren ace only ?

Run test for a while, then stop and wait 2 to 3 weeks and get the blood drawn. I did that, and mine came back 198ng/dl, and now Im on prescription trt.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Thx bro im definitely considering it I know a couple years ago my levels were below average I dont remember the numbers. Plus im probably always gonna cycle from here on out may as well stay on a low dose and it be legal

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
I know a guy who had kaiser and he said they were a pain to deal with. They wouldn't write him a script and told him he had to come to the office every 2 weeks for an inject. They might not be that way now, don't know for sure.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Dam that sucks well if they are like that ill change back to blue cross next year find a doc that will

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
I just did a search on kaiser TRT, and a lot of people have problems with them. you may have to switch.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I had them around 2005 and 2006 timeframe. They are more preventative care than treating stuff. I mean they gave me blood pressure and cholesterol meds, but started me off at the cheapest meds they could get and worked up to the more expensive meds if my triglycerides and choloesterol would not come down. I just didn't like being a guinea pig and getting that type of care. I switched back to blue cross. They even had me breaking cholesterol pills in to and taking half each day, so they didn't have to spend more money on a lower dose pill. That may have changed, but if not...I don't think your gonna have alot of luck on trt with them. Keep us posted if you can...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Go on trt without them and like I told last guy ,as you drive by the Kaiser office flip em off...but I'm a rebel and can't stand non understanding corporate offices.

Theyd rather support a medical maryjane issue I think

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
I dont have a problem with that I just dont know how to properly trt or what to check for or how often to do blood work. And do I have to use an ai for the rest of my life?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Look at pro fits trt post he just went thru..on your own go no labcorp or some web blood testing site ..do the " female " test because its more advanced and u get free floating test .estro test all in one as for male test you buy seperatly..then post here if you woud like and team anasci will assist in reading and make suggestions for a plan one could follow on their own if so desired..thanks

SshadowW

Mar 15, 2013
Just to chime in....

My insurance covered my labwork. Most do under the once a year preventative checkup. However, many places have a different range of what they deem as normal in regards to test. My doc had the range from 275-800 something, where I've seen others upwards of 1000. With that said, I found the online "clinics" to be more lenient in their TRT. My initial doctor spoke about low dose shots every 2 weeks. I'm prescribed significantly more through the online doc I went with. It's still legit, and since most insurance doesn't cover the actual treatment regimine, it may be a route you want to explore. Just my 2. Best of luck.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Thx shadow well I heard from someone that they get depotest from kaiser but that he had already been getting treated from somewhere else and when he got kaiser they just continued to treat him. Maybe I should try what u say find an online clinic then later switch so my insurance will cover it

SshadowW

Mar 15, 2013
Thx shadow well I heard from someone that they get depotest from kaiser but that he had already been getting treated from somewhere else and when he got kaiser they just continued to treat him. Maybe I should try what u say find an online clinic then later switch so my insurance will cover it

It worked for me- if the labs are covered under your insurance with a local doc, have them do it...then, if you feel they aren't prescribing what you need, submit the lab to an online doc and tell them what you'd like to do...

Best of luck!