©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test enanthate????

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Test enanthate???? I NEED HELP....

I really need some help here. I got a few of these ampules from a guy, he said they were the real thing. I am having my doubts though. I cannot understand why someone would go and black out the important part of the ampule??? I tried peeling the label and it would tear of olny in little bits because of the strong glue. Please help. I have never used ampules in my life so I am not to sure if I got ripped off or not.

Attachments

• testpics 001.jpg
    testpics 001.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 272
  • testpics 002.jpg
    testpics 002.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 167
  • testpics 004.jpg
    testpics 004.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

thats messed up bro......someone doesnt want you to see the batch numbers and expiration date.....could be a bad batch or something

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
The guy runs a fitness shop. He says he's on these exact same one's right now. I don't know if I should you use them???? :confused:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
If that aint home-made lables, then i don't know...they are too "rimply"..
You must remember....even SUPPLIERS can get conned..

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I would just cut my losses on these and get something you know is good. What kind of dumbass would do this to amps and think that no one would be suspicious?!

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I just can't believe that I would get screwed again. I am getting really discouraged about starting a cycle because I cannot seem to find a reliable source in my area. I would feel like a dumb ass, asking the guys at the gym. I don't even know them. I am to scared to order international because canada has got real picky customs and if the guy shipping doesn't package it right then i face the consequences. ARGG.. i'm just a little upset.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I definitly wouldn't use them since obviously he's trying to hide something.

W

wolfyEVH

Gettinhuge_pump said:
I wouldn't touch that stuff either man. It looks a little bit too risky for me.

he can always send it to me and i'll be happy to let him know if it works

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Those look fake to me. There are no dates stamped on them in addition to the blacked out part. Too weird for me to put in my body. I have used testoviron depot made by Scherring before and mine were in amber or brown colored amps with all the writing stamped directly on the glass. Now, there are different ones out there but mine were a pretty common one.

P

pincrusher

i would consider those fakes. the reason why he blacked out the expiration dates is probably because he made the labels himself and the expiration dates would not be printed differently like real labels. on real stuff the expiration dates are stamped on seperately and use a totally different font. only other reason to black out dates is if they are well past expiration.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
So basically my friend i would do like everyone else has said and don't take it. Sucks to lose out on money but i'd better be safe than sorry

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
I would go and grab the guy be the neck and beat him over the head with a jug of protein off his shelf. That product just looks nasty and I would not even think of using it. It could say anything under that black marker. For all you know it could say "for treatment of the clap" You need to report him to the Canadian BBB.....just kidding !!! Purchase a membership here and you will not be dissappointed I guarantee my brotha !!

provironteste

Aug 6, 2006
don't touch it

that gear looks very very fake. I would also suggest u run into the shop and drop kick him in the chest. Then inject that shit into him. Do this every week. Give it 4 weeks if u cant kick his ass the 4th time around the shit is good, IF NOT THEN ITS BUNK GEAR. That is the only way to find out.