©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Most used passwords today!!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I was an IT guy for years and people amaze me with the simple passwords they would use! lol

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
This a example of a strong one..

3#^C7n/mzZQ=~8?$

$\E0UFx}W9+S|6P#^

I agree, thats a strong one, so strong I would never remember it. That means I have to write it down. I dont like to write my passwords down. I know they have apps for storing passwords, but ive never used them.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
QWERTY didn’t make the list?
What about birthdates and home address

A password about needs to be strong enough you have to write it down.

What I see in the future is some other type of verification method. Not for forums so much but banking systems and such.

Microchip scan?

chooch69

Dec 20, 2018
QWERTY didn’t make the list?
What about birthdates and home address

A password about needs to be strong enough you have to write it down.

What I see in the future is some other type of verification method. Not for forums so much but banking systems and such.

Microchip scan?

people should think of it as a pass phrase. or pass sentence even.
and i got mine in 2 places cuz i cant remember them.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Slow clap for Anasci bringing the dead back to life lol (tongue sticking out face)

Google Authenticator and Facebook replace passwords now. They even ask for your biometrics, iris, fingerprint and even for you to send in a photo of you holding your state identification card... passwords will be a thing of the past in less than 10 years I suspect.