©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prescribed by my Doctor

SshadowW

Mar 15, 2013
My Doctor prescribed the following:

Cyp 250 mg per week x 10 weeks
Arimidex .5 EOD
HCG 1,000 IU per day, for 10 days, beginning 3 days after my final Cyp injection (along with Chlomid)

Question: I noticed your doc prescribed HCG during the cycle...is there any benefit or negative to doing it after as opposed to during?

Thanks.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
My Doctor prescribed the following:

Cyp 250 mg per week x 10 weeks
Arimidex .5 EOD
HCG 1,000 IU per day, for 10 days, beginning 3 days after my final Cyp injection (along with Chlomid)

Question: I noticed your doc prescribed HCG during the cycle...is there any benefit or negative to doing it after as opposed to during?

Thanks.
Welcome to AnaSci Shadow. So your doctor prescribed a cycle, not trt, interesting. I didnt know they were doing that.
Or did Dr Shadow prescribe this?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Seems like a lotta hcg ..but no Dr is perfect I can attest to that on some of the BS prescribed to me I didn't need .Half the time I swear they get a commission from pharmaceutical companies to push meds.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Seems like a lotta hcg ..but no Dr is perfect I can attest to that on some of the BS prescribed to me I didn't need .Half the time I swear they get a commission from pharmaceutical companies to push meds.

They are under an incredible amount of pressure from the pharmaceutical companies. Plus all the drug companies reps are always showing up and giving doctors freebies and taking them to lunch and shit. You have to go in there educated and know what YOU want.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
That is a lot of HCG for a cycle of 250mg/ew

Make sure you are takin that clomid cause HCG tends to induce gyno at higher doses

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
That is a lot of HCG for a cycle of 250mg/ew

Make sure you are takin that clomid cause HCG tends to induce gyno at higher doses

HCG gyno will be prolactin related.

It makes sense...in the human body, endogenous HCG means pregnancy, prolactin stimulates growth of mammary glands to prepare for lactation.

A SERM will help desensitize the estrogen receptors, but an easier approach might be to block the prolactin.

hyperprolinactinemia can kick the shit out of your sex drive too.

Caber to the rescue!

I've heard, anyway. :cool:

SshadowW

Mar 15, 2013
Welcome to AnaSci Shadow. So your doctor prescribed a cycle, not trt, interesting. I didnt know they were doing that.
Or did Dr Shadow prescribe this?

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, prescribed TRT by my doctor. I had my labs done by a local doctor- test at 296. She wanted to start a program but I told her I was working with another doctor (online). I conveyed to him that I had used a cycle years before at 250mg E/W with good results. I was surprised when he prescribed Cyp at 250, as the Cyp I used in the past was always 200.

Anyway- he sent me not just one 10 week cycle, but 2. He also mentioned that he thinks it's a good idea to add GHRP-2.
With that said, though, I'm worried about the HCG. I was under the impression that the old school of thought was to do it at the end.

I gotta say, feels great knowing I'm legit :)

SshadowW

Mar 15, 2013
image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

So- my initial question...is there any benefit (or detriment) to doing the HCG after cycle as opposed to on?

Last edited:

Mega

Feb 16, 2013
Got this off another board because i didnt feel like typing a long response. My doc has me on 500 iu hcg 2 x a week on my hrt. so below that i cut n pasted is basically what my dr prescribes.

"HCG does mimic LH but doses over 500iu have a high chance of upping estrogen as well. The idea behind HCG during a cycle is to keep the boys alive. This way when you start PCT that part of the process is not a factor.

So it boils down to what ever you think is best for you, if you don't want to do PCT at all, that's your decision not mine. We all need to research for ourselves come up with what we think is best and go with it. You don't have to follow any suggestion given here or anywhere else for the matter. It's your body and you'll decide what you'll do and what you won't do.

I look at it this way, What is easier to do, maintain a tire with air or fix a flat? I like maintaining the tires with air, if you like fixing flat, it's ok with me cause I'm not fixing it, if you like maintaining the tires with it still ok cause I'm not doing that either, I'm maintaining my own. If you get a flat don't ask me how to fix it either

Every body is different, so we need to find what works for us and go with it. This isn't a dogmatic issue that needs to be debated to see who's right and who's wrong.

If you like going 10 days @ 1000iu or 2500iu e5d then pct go for it. I know what I feel comfortable with and that's what I do.

Now if you were to ask me I'd say go 500iu every 3-4 day through the cycle."