©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Finally got the bastard...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Slow torture until dead would suffice for him. Too bad our criminal justice system is a total joke :(

W

wolfyEVH

i hope they pull his finger nails out one by one and feed his own dick to him.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
There isnt any statute of limitations on murder. Thats the only plus.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
There isnt any statute of limitations on murder. Thats the only plus.

I know of at least one murder where the guy got off by means of the statute of limitations. He confessed and everything. The son of a bitch tortured and killed a young girl, confessed to it years later, even turned around in the courtroom, looked the girls family right in the eyes and told them - "She didn't feel much pain." Last I heard, the family was trying to sue him for lying under oath (for the first hearing - where he was found "not guilty.")

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The statute of limitations means that too much time has passed for the courts to attempt to, or be allowed to, prosecute you. You said he was in court. That means they attempted to prosecute him. He was just found not guilty because the case was probably heard by a bunch of liberal scum.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
He later confessed and they said there was nothing that could be done - due to the statute of limitations. He got away with murder.