©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Maintenance Cycling?!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Anyone done this. Advised by friend who competes.

Just got off 500mg Sust per week for 13 weeks.

Suggested to stay 250mg for month- month n half at most.
Then jump into big cycle : 750 Sust per week / 500 Decades per week/ kick off 100mg Anadrol first 4 weeks.

Stats posted later..on phone now. Jew about the idea?

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Anyone done this. Advised by friend who competes.

Just got off 500mg Sust per week for 13 weeks.

Suggested to stay 250mg for month- month n half at most.
Then jump into big cycle : 750 Sust per week / 500 Decades per week/ kick off 100mg Anadrol first 4 weeks.

Stats posted later..on phone now. Jew about the idea?

I'd say at least 8 weeks at 200-250mgs a week before blasting again.

wideback

Mar 1, 2013
Golds gym
I would make sure to load up on hcg if your only staying off for 6 weeks, and do your homework on ancilleries also. But def. Doable

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Would it still be beneficial to not push the 250 but cycle again in 2 months. Not sure I have enough on hand to run 250 per week for 2 months.

I'll be coming off the Sust In about 2 weeks.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Would it still be beneficial to not push the 250 but cycle again in 2 months. Not sure I have enough on hand to run 250 per week for 2 months.

I'll be coming off the Sust In about 2 weeks.

Then just do 125mgs a week. It's still better than doing a pct and going back on in 2 months.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Alright..sounds good at 125 per week.

@ WideBack- can you explain more about the hcg and ancilleries.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Fyi. Hurt my back and lost drastic weight last year from being out gym.

Cycle I'm on now was a simple "catch up" and 8th time cycling since I started when 21..now 28 tomorrow!

Since I ran Dust @ 500mg p week for first maintenance cycle..should I change compound to Test E or stick with Dust for big cycle coming up?!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sus is frustrating to use solely due to the roller coaster hormone level ride one takes.
Once done with sus be done .use cyp and basic tools of the trade.IMO..hell prop ,dbol, cyp are better I say..

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Like said above, ditch the sustanon for cruising. I personally don't like sus and omnadren b/c of this.

Get a standard test and cruise with it (no blends). I would cruise and when my labs said I was healthy, blast again. Let labs determine your restart, not just weeks off.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I'm not in a position to order test E to cruise on. However, I have been crazy emotional in this cycle unlike any before, and I have take Sust twice; so I do want to get away.

*Tried Test Cyp before...strength gains were absolutely horrible. would never again, but Test E sounds good.

IYO: Run Sust 125 per week until I can get on some Test E/Anadrol/DECA?

Or: Finish this cycle for 2 more weeks of Sust at 500 per week..wait 3 weeks, do PCT and jump in again in couple months?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Ppl call it diff things...but yes. i do it often.
call it hrt if u will ....lol

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Ppl call it diff things...but yes. i do it often.
call it hrt if u will ....lol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Getswull due to your current position 125 sus a week is a downward spiral
Stay on sus 500 week till pct .
Maybe your cyp was bunk.? Good cyp is easy to detect bad is also..I've been lucky in my years I have finally found real cyp and its not close to what I've had last 10yrs.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Getswull due to your current position 125 sus a week is a downward spiral
Stay on sus 500 week till pct .
Maybe your cyp was bunk.? Good cyp is easy to detect bad is also..I've been lucky in my years I have finally found real cyp and its not close to what I've had last 10yrs.

You're saying good TestC is rare?

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Now that I have built a good amount of size, I will be maintenance cycling from now on. Only going to use slightly lower doses of tren and mast, with a low test base. So yes, it is a good idea as long as the person is satisfied with their physique

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
If you plan to keep cycling it is better just to do a replacement dose of around 200-250mg/wk and then up the dosages when you "blast". This is what I personally do and its better for you than constantly coming off and back on. I would recommend to start running hcg at 250iu twice a week during both your cruise and blast periods

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
If you plan to keep cycling it is better just to do a replacement dose of around 200-250mg/wk and then up the dosages when you "blast". This is what I personally do and its better for you than constantly coming off and back on. I would recommend to start running hcg at 250iu twice a week during both your cruise and blast periods

Right on. Make a committed decision that this is what you are going to do and do it that way. Blast and Cruise with health in the back of your mind. Get bloods regularly to catch any issues as well.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Right on. Make a committed decision that this is what you are going to do and do it that way. Blast and Cruise with health in the back of your mind. Get bloods regularly to catch any issues as well.

Exactly. I would recommend cruising on 125-150mg per week but everyone requires a different amount. That is plenty for most though. Cruise for 6-16 weeks or so and blast big for 6-16 weeks... whatever you feel like doing. Most tend to cruise for 2-3 months and blast for 3 months... in the end you have to weigh up gains and health and find what works best for you.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks Everyone!

Iron built: ive always ordered from Alin, so the Test Cyp may have just affected me diff than most, but Test E seems efficient everytime i take it. Whats biggest diff in the two worth retrying the Test C again?

Jim550: Don't known much about the HCG side either but I do geT blood check..jw if i can get away without maintenance and just double up cycles 2 per year now.

I've never even cycled twice a year, and still get tremendous gains and growing solid.

Should I just distant two cycles a year for now or is maintenance just a better method over all?

For now, I'll finish this cycle and just jump on again, next time getting a good cruising gear..NOT SUST

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I would love a Test Undecanoate so I could use that for cruising. It'd be nice to just have that nice steady stream and just shoot like 300mg every 20 days.

Just saying-