©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fuuuuccckkkkk

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Raging hard today. On a timeframe and half the workers scheduled didn't show. Now while I'm driving I've made one person move out of a spot at the gas station an another move out of my way at Home Depot, not like me usually but today the smallest fuck up or people slowing me down is pissing me off... Lol sorry I need to vent.... Another late day...

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
I don't know man....when the first four words of a post are "Fuuuuccckkkkk - Raging hard today," i just dont expect a report on traffic conditions to follow....LOL

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Lol just needed to vent. A gram of tren isn't helping my mood right about now. Gonna grab a steak when I'm out

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Lol I think I passed that point. We'll be finished with 90% of the work by tonight so ill be happy. Just starving. No time to cook anymore.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I loooovvvvveeee tren. Today's a 200mg day for me so even better lol. Then back to work for a the day. Phones blowing off the hook again today.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hear ya Rory. When the fuck am I gonna get that "mellowing with age" shit to happen? I do not like being angry... T