©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Massage

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Took the wife for a massage and got one together. I've got to say, costly as hell but sure felt good. I hit legs at the gym and boy the massage done it good.

Yes, it was a woman who done it!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Im with you brother. I got my first massage when I was in vegas. I made a promise to myself that I would always get a massage anytime I return to vegas. Although im sure I could get a good massage where I live. But damn you feel good after leaving a good massage.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
I get massages all the time there really cheap where im at and happy endings are even a option :)

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
I have deep-tissue work done as often as I can afford it. Very important in my opinion, for recovery, as well as injury prevention.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I get deep work done whenever I can and try to convince others of it benefits whenever they will listen. However, being naked with someone you never met can be a bit intimidating so I understand the hesitation. I have always had women as I just done't like the thought of a man's hands on me. But, those petite girls make this ol boy tear up like a little girl myself.

Hawk

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
If I could afford it, I'd get at least 2 per week. Right now, haven't had one in about 4 months. Huge difference. It would be nice to get the pampered treatment available to a star athlete as hard as we push ourselves physically too.