©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Selsun Blue not just for dandruft..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
OK.Mr ib natural path has a new tip thanks to my non prescription medical herbal addicted girlfriend .
I had kinds red psoriasis or some odd bumpy rash on my wrist area kinda came out a nowhere..miss herbal says I should apply selsun blue shampoo (has selenium) on it , rub it in and let dry.
I'll be dam.. 5 days later with a somewhat smurf wrist its almost 100% gone.. so if skin irritatation has u pissed. Slap SB on it..thanks.:lightbulb:

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Okay so, If I rubbed it all over my girlfriend would she stop irritating me? Or would I have to rub it on myself? I need straight answers here.

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
Yep - Head & Shoulders has Selenium Sulfide in it as well, a little cheaper because I use it as a body wash after Jiu Jitsu practice every day.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
t
Okay so, If I rubbed it all over my girlfriend would she stop irritating me? Or would I have to rub it on myself? I need straight answers here.

If you rub it on her incorrect place she will be screaming at you more being menthol fresh..but she may like a mint hot dog for fresh breath so her mouth will be full if its not a Vienna sausage..:action-smiley-060:

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
t

If you rub it on her incorrect place she will be screaming at you more being menthol fresh..but she may like a mint hot dog for fresh breath so her mouth will be full if its not a Vienna sausage..:action-smiley-060:

She'd be screaming with a mouth full of foam.... while down there . .. something about that image just made me cringe, BIGTIME! That would be some scary shit to witness...