©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why you should pass on T3 and take DNP this summer

Andrew.peplin

Nov 1, 2012
Alright guys I know many of you are getting ready for spring/ summer now but before you begin jumping on T3, you might want to take into consideration what occurs beyond the fat loss. As many of you know in your body you have free and bound testosterone and that very little testosterone actually exists in a "free" state; actual ratio is about 98% bound to 2% free. The majority of testosterone can be found bound to two proteins called SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) and Albumin. SHBG has a 1000 to 1 affinity over albumin but albumin is present to SHBG at a level of 1000 to 1 therefore the activity of both remains pretty equal.

Besides the fact, when taking steroids the affinity by which the steroid binds to these proteins is altered and as the percentage of free hormone increases so do the benefits. So just as the level of hormone can be controlled so can SHBG, SHBG is mostly controlled by two other factors; thyroid hormone and estrogen. As the concentration of these factors increase so does SHBG and visa versa. So when taking T3 to prep for your summer cut remember that your SHBG will be increasing along with the dose and in turn lowering the amount of free hormone in your body/ effects of anabolics your taking.

These are important factors to think about especially when we have compounds such as DNP available which have been shown to provide great results with little to no sides. Also it is wise to keep your estrogen under control all the time! High estrogen level leads to more problems than just your SHBG levels rising.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
DNP has little to no sides?

DNP: Straight Forward Facts on Dinitrophenol (DNP) ..

Advanced Drug / Supplement Research & Health Science
fitFLEX Articles - Learn, Share and Discover!

The Good

Want to lose some weight? How about half a pound of fat a day, without dieting or doing cardio? What if the fat loss occurred primarily around your hips and waist? That's what dinitrophenol, or DNP, can do for you. It's for real and it works. But oh, I forgot - it can also kill you.

DNP has been used as a dye, pesticide, explosive, wood preservative and metabolic inhibitor; the latter is an agent that stops the hotly from producing adenosine triphosphate (AlP). The food you eat, your own body fat and muscle can all he broken down, absorbed and converted into ATP. ATP then provides energy for your muscles to perform work. When DNP stunts the body's ability to make ATP, the body compensates by converting more fat into ATP, and voila, you lose weight fast. The reason you lose fat so fast is because your metabolism is increased 1w up to 50% or more. That means if you normally burn 2,000 calories a day, you'll burn 3,001) calories while taking DNP, and most of the fat loss occurs around the hips and abdomen. We aren't even talking about restricting calories or exercising! DNP can also improve certain disorders like hypertension.

The Bad

So if it works so well, why isn't everyone using DNP? To answer that, let's backtrack to World War I. French monitions workers manufactured DNP for use as an explosive From 1916-1918, 36 deaths were attributed to DNP exposure in munitions factories; the workers were absorbing it through their skin and lungs, and levels of this chemical got so high in their bodies that they died. Some of them died from fevers as high as 115 degrees F. Now here's the really freaky stuff, When some of these people were examined, their bode temperatures continued to increase although they were cleat!! Their autopsies revealed that they had almost no body fat.

Well along come the 1930s and some U.S. physicians decide to give DNP a try for weight loss. Their rationale was that since DNP induces such massive fat loss, perhaps in a controlled environment it would he beneficial in treating obesity. It began to grow popular and by 1934 more than 20) wholesale drug firms marketed DNP. Its use spread to Canada, Great Britain. France, Sweden, Italy and Austria. Then reports started coming in of side effects edema (swelling), joint stiffness and pain, headaches, dizziness, vomiting, fever, skin lesions and skin rashes. Then, around 1933-l935, death reports started appearing in the Journal of the American Medical Association and other medical journals. The problems were occurring at normal dosages; some people didn't lose weight at those doses and, even worse, others died. DNP was prescribed at dosages of 3-5 mg per 2.2 pounds (1 kg) of bodyweight per day.' At doses up to 10mg per 2.2 pounds of bodyweight per day. metabolism could increase up to 50%. At doses above this (mostly for animal studies), metabolism could increase up to four times. Some people would experience extremely severe allergic reactions from an initial dose; skin eruptions would form and take some time to heal. Others died at the lowest dose prescribed. Toxic or lethal closes in humans vary significantly front person to person. Some can't handle even the lowest dosage, while others may not experience the metabolic effects even at twice the standard dose.

The Ugly

Used in studies to damage cells, including muscle cells, DNP causes alterations in cell structures that can be permanent. Because DNP prevents insulin molecules from attaching to muscle cells, insulin can't do its job if increasing the uptake of amino acids and glucose. If a bodybuilder were to take it to get ripped, for example, an anabolic hormone such as insulin wouldn't be able to stimulate muscle growth. DNP also inhibits production of thyroid hormones and prevents them from working properly in the body. The list goes on and on. As a final example, immune cells lose their ability to "eat" foreign cells and material, increasing susceptibility to disease and impairing most ATP-dependent functions.

DNP also causes hand tremors and profuse sweating, as well as more serious far-reaching effects. After going off DNP, individuals may or may not gain back more fat than before, depending on how screwed up their thyroid hormones are and what they're doing in terms of diet, and exercise. Ten years go by, and why is it getting so dark? The final surprise: Even after years of not using DNP, a number of people get cataracts. What's it going to be? Ripped, less muscle and dead, or a hit more aerobic work and alive? DNP isn't worth the risks. Fortunately, the compound is hard to come by and difficult to make at home. Don't be misled if your buddy tried it and says it worked great for him. He can still get cataracts in the future, and you can still die from using the same dosage.

Last edited:

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I love dnp. Just haven't gotten any real dnp lately :/ I need to find raws again

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
The doses of people with those side effects arent listed though. It starts discussing doses of up to 1gram per day. That is not healthy, and we realize that. What you posted is abstract and not accurate at intelligent doses. Not many people go over 750mg per day. I dont go over 500, I just sweat a bit no other side effects like hand tremors.

The side effects and negatives of DNP are blown entirely out of proportion. How many deaths have there been from using the drug since it was found to be used in fat loss in the 20's or 30's? Not that many for a drug out for almost 100 years. And the circumstances people die or have extreme side effects are easily avoidable.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I just ordered some more Dinitro caps , plus use t-3 when using HGH so I am interested to see where this thread goes.

Hawk

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
The doses of people with those side effects arent listed though. It starts discussing doses of up to 1gram per day. That is not healthy, and we realize that. What you posted is abstract and not accurate at intelligent doses. Not many people go over 750mg per day. I dont go over 500, I just sweat a bit no other side effects like hand tremors.

The side effects and negatives of DNP are blown entirely out of proportion. How many deaths have there been from using the drug since it was found to be used in fat loss in the 20's or 30's? Not that many for a drug out for almost 100 years. And the circumstances people die or have extreme side effects are easily avoidable.
Some people would experience extremely severe allergic reactions from an initial dose; skin eruptions would form and take some time to heal. Others died at the lowest dose prescribed. Toxic or lethal closes in humans vary significantly front person to person. Some can't handle even the lowest dosage, while others may not experience the metabolic effects even at twice the standard dose

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Im not telling anyone not to use it I just disagree that there are not any side effects its individual like everything else. I don't get sides from tren but I would never say because of I don't that there are little to no sides from it as we all know some have lost of sides with tren I see dnp being no diffferent

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa

The Ugly

Used in studies to damage cells, including muscle cells, DNP causes alterations in cell structures that can be permanent. Because DNP prevents insulin molecules from attaching to muscle cells, insulin can't do its job if increasing the uptake of amino acids and glucose. If a bodybuilder were to take it to get ripped, for example, an anabolic hormone such as insulin wouldn't be able to stimulate muscle growth. DNP also inhibits production of thyroid hormones and prevents them from working properly in the body. The list goes on and on. As a final example, immune cells lose their ability to "eat" foreign cells and material, increasing susceptibility to disease and impairing most ATP-dependent functions.

DNP also causes hand tremors and profuse sweating, as well as more serious far-reaching effects. After going off DNP, individuals may or may not gain back more fat than before, depending on how screwed up their thyroid hormones are and what they're doing in terms of diet, and exercise. Ten years go by, and why is it getting so dark? The final surprise: Even after years of not using DNP, a number of people get cataracts. What's it going to be? Ripped, less muscle and dead, or a hit more aerobic work and alive? DNP isn't worth the risks. Fortunately, the compound is hard to come by and difficult to make at home. Don't be misled if your buddy tried it and says it worked great for him. He can still get cataracts in the future, and you can still die from using the same dosage.
:yeahthat:

Ya know, were kidding ourselfs thinking any of this is "good" for us with HRT being the exception. But it's how you look NOT how you feel in this sport.:)

CG

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
DNP is a MUCH better option than T3 and clen. I would NEVER use clen if it's stressful on the heart. DNP at low doses = best fat loss tool that is safe. If anyone says otherwise, they need to wake up and stop reading all the bullshit propaganda

Andrew.peplin

Nov 1, 2012

Bias opinions are all over the place; quote a real article, peer reviewed and respected.

Some people would experience extremely severe allergic reactions from an initial dose; skin eruptions would form and take some time to heal. Others died at the lowest dose prescribed. Toxic or lethal closes in humans vary significantly front person to person. Some can't handle even the lowest dosage, while others may not experience the metabolic effects even at twice the standard dose

I will agree that people shouldn't state there are no sides. But you are on the other side of the fence; it is impossible to not experience metabolic effects. Your body can't resist DNP. No one has died at the lowest does prescribed because the lowest dose prescribed is 50mg. There are no extreme reactions from low dose! People need to understand the true action by which DNP works.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dnp isn't for everyone .use caution anyone new to this as I've seen a few bad sides happen on friends that were not educated on this thoroughly. So really research the hell out a it..I know if I was in a hot climate I'd say hell no.or pack 4 shirts to work as u sweat just sitting at a desk doing nothing.Electrolites can get depleated effecting heart action that's a side..

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013

Advanced Drug / Supplement Research & Health Science
fitFLEX Articles - Learn, Share and Discover!

The Good

Want to lose some weight? How about half a pound of fat a day, without dieting or doing cardio? What if the fat loss occurred primarily around your hips and waist? That's what dinitrophenol, or DNP, can do for you. It's for real and it works. But oh, I forgot - it can also kill you.

DNP has been used as a dye, pesticide, explosive, wood preservative and metabolic inhibitor; the latter is an agent that stops the hotly from producing adenosine triphosphate (AlP). The food you eat, your own body fat and muscle can all he broken down, absorbed and converted into ATP. ATP then provides energy for your muscles to perform work. When DNP stunts the body's ability to make ATP, the body compensates by converting more fat into ATP, and voila, you lose weight fast. The reason you lose fat so fast is because your metabolism is increased 1w up to 50% or more. That means if you normally burn 2,000 calories a day, you'll burn 3,001) calories while taking DNP, and most of the fat loss occurs around the hips and abdomen. We aren't even talking about restricting calories or exercising! DNP can also improve certain disorders like hypertension.

The Bad

So if it works so well, why isn't everyone using DNP? To answer that, let's backtrack to World War I. French monitions workers manufactured DNP for use as an explosive From 1916-1918, 36 deaths were attributed to DNP exposure in munitions factories; the workers were absorbing it through their skin and lungs, and levels of this chemical got so high in their bodies that they died. Some of them died from fevers as high as 115 degrees F. Now here's the really freaky stuff, When some of these people were examined, their bode temperatures continued to increase although they were cleat!! Their autopsies revealed that they had almost no body fat.

Well along come the 1930s and some U.S. physicians decide to give DNP a try for weight loss. Their rationale was that since DNP induces such massive fat loss, perhaps in a controlled environment it would he beneficial in treating obesity. It began to grow popular and by 1934 more than 20) wholesale drug firms marketed DNP. Its use spread to Canada, Great Britain. France, Sweden, Italy and Austria. Then reports started coming in of side effects edema (swelling), joint stiffness and pain, headaches, dizziness, vomiting, fever, skin lesions and skin rashes. Then, around 1933-l935, death reports started appearing in the Journal of the American Medical Association and other medical journals. The problems were occurring at normal dosages; some people didn't lose weight at those doses and, even worse, others died. DNP was prescribed at dosages of 3-5 mg per 2.2 pounds (1 kg) of bodyweight per day.' At doses up to 10mg per 2.2 pounds of bodyweight per day. metabolism could increase up to 50%. At doses above this (mostly for animal studies), metabolism could increase up to four times. Some people would experience extremely severe allergic reactions from an initial dose; skin eruptions would form and take some time to heal. Others died at the lowest dose prescribed. Toxic or lethal closes in humans vary significantly front person to person. Some can't handle even the lowest dosage, while others may not experience the metabolic effects even at twice the standard dose.

The Ugly

I'm sorry but this is all nonsense. Unless you have personally used DNP, you can't just copy and paste all the articles that were proven false on the net from many years ago.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I'm sorry but this is all nonsense. Unless you have personally used DNP, you can't just copy and paste all the articles that were proven false on the net from many years ago.

But if its on the net, it must be true lol.

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
DNP is a MUCH better option than T3 and clen. I would NEVER use clen if it's stressful on the heart. DNP at low doses = best fat loss tool that is safe. If anyone says otherwise, they need to wake up and stop reading all the bullshit propaganda

I used DNP and loved it but felt too much like shit when using it

T3 all the way for me

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa

T3 all the way for me

Ya know I went through the same thing using it. After two weeks I could hardly move let alone train hard. But Phil Hernon set me straight on the phone one day. After that I have used it effectively with no sides of any kind.

He told me to *only* use it at night before bed. If you are on a diet thats maintaining your weight. You will lose fat at a moderate pace with no I'll effects. I promise. :)

CG

Disclaimer: This isn't saying it's good for you, just how to use it with minimal sides.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Used it in 98-99 for a while . It works. That being said I felt always on the verge of injurring myself when training after the first 4-5 days into a dnp run.
I felt fucked up for sure as a few guys mentioned above, After stopping it took a few days and I felt "right" again. kind of a rebound effect(not fat wise) .
So my two concerns would be 1 injury possibilty while training . 2 Something
has to filter that shit out of the blood. That would be liver /kidneys or both.
I have never had anything but great results with T3. I would possibly use dnp for that last show finish fat loss but that would be it. I'd never do that for a
cosmetic "kick" in daily life. Not worth it for me. T

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013

T3 all the way for me

How much did you use?

I went as high as 750mg and it was horrible. It was like I was sick in bed with the flu. I did it 4 days and lost 13lbs without working out. It was nuts.

If I ever used DNP again, it would be 250mg per day. I don't get any sides at that dose besides a little extra sweating.

Ya know I went through the same thing using it. After two weeks I could hardly move let alone train hard. But Phil Hernon set me straight on the phone one day. After that I have use it effectively with no sides of any kind.

He told me to *only* use it at night before bed. If you are on a diet thats maintaining your weight. You will lose fat at a moderate pace with no I'll effects. I promise. :)

CG

Disclaimer: This isn't saying it's good for you, just how to use it with minimal sides.

Hmmm maybe I'd try it before bed if I ever used it again. Hopefully I won't have to though.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I never ran DNP...but from what i read and what friends tell me..if youre sensitive to heat..use it in the winter. otherwise u will cook in the summer sun.

Correct?