AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Any new powder sources?
Old
  (#1)
fuzion

Any new powder sources? - 02-27-2005, 12:10 PM

Since chevin got the boot. Is there anyone else reliable that sells powders? PM me if you don't want to post it here. Thanks.

Old
  (#2)
wolfyEVH

02-27-2005, 03:36 PM

check IP out......there not on his list, but i believe he can get powders

Old
  (#3)
pincrusher

02-27-2005, 10:59 PM

have patience, its being worked on as we speak

bulk powders
Old
  (#4)
bigrig2015
AnaSCI MEMBER

bulk powders - 02-28-2005, 03:51 PM

can someone please pm if the know where to get bulk powders at a good price thanx

Old
  (#5)
wolfyEVH

02-28-2005, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrig2015
can someone please pm if the know where to get bulk powders at a good price thanx

just wait bro....we're working on one......you only have 2 posts anyways so i doubt anyone will PM you

Old
  (#6)
kell11
AnaSCI VET

03-20-2005, 11:04 AM

the S**G team is your one stop drop on bulk powder.

Long Live Crazy Horse!

good ***istic powder source
Old
  (#7)
juiced13

good ***istic powder source - 04-10-2005, 08:31 AM

i am interested in making some of my own stuff, but can notr find a reliable source to get my powders from that has a good price. i am looking for someone who is ***istic and is very reliable. could someone please pm a good reliable source. thanks guys

Old
  (#8)
imdaman1
AnaSCI VET

04-10-2005, 08:55 AM

One of our Anasci sources has a good powder hookup. I'll let him decide whether or not he wants to share it.

daman :wackit:

Old
  (#9)
fuzion

04-17-2005, 02:44 PM

Please share with the rest of us.

Old
  (#10)
pincrusher

04-17-2005, 03:06 PM

i will be sponsoring a powder source here within the next week or 2 just give me time to make the arrangements with anasci before the source can be listed here. in the meantime, please dont pm me asking for the sources info because i will not step on toes prior to this powder source getting listed on here.
the patience will be well worth the wait :yesway: :bigok:

Old
  (#11)
mr.lean
AnaSCI MEMBER

04-22-2005, 09:31 PM

hey i recently got a pm aying there a powder source, the pricese seem reasonable around usually what i've seen, if 2usd,gram for test e is too high then i need a new source, just hesatent about ordering from him

Old
  (#12)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

04-22-2005, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.lean
hey i recently got a pm aying there a powder source, the pricese seem reasonable around usually what i've seen, if 2usd,gram for test e is too high then i need a new source, just hesatent about ordering from him
Who PM'd you?

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#13)
wolfyEVH

04-22-2005, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider
Who PM'd you?

ditto....i would not order from someone who pms you.......very likely it is a scammer.......

Old
  (#14)
pincrusher

04-23-2005, 10:54 AM

Quote:
if it was not a listed source in the sources section then i would not order from him. he is violating the board rules and you should let DR know who it was. $2 per gram for test e can be beat quite easily if you know the right powder source

Old
  (#15)
juiced13

04-23-2005, 11:37 AM

Hey all you MODS, i was wondering when you were going to have a new powder source up on the board so we can all order from them. If there is one already on the sources section can someone pm which it is. And to the MODS, will the new powder source be a ******** one? SOmeone get back with me. thanks

Old
  (#16)
mr.lean
AnaSCI MEMBER

04-23-2005, 05:50 PM

yes i am wondering the same thing which source can i get cheap powders from, id also like a pm from a mod if they can tell me thanks

Old
  (#17)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

04-23-2005, 06:03 PM

Quote:
yes i am wondering the same thing which source can i get cheap powders from, id also like a pm from a mod if they can tell me thanks
We still need to know who PM'd you.

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

the S***G Team
Old
  (#18)
juiced13

Angry the S***G Team - 04-23-2005, 07:58 PM

you can't be serious bro........no one is just gonna give you a powder source......especially one who hasnt been on the boards for very long......just wait for us to put up a LEGIT source

Last edited by wolfyEVH; 04-23-2005 at 08:01 PM.