©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PRIMOBOL Tablet Dosage Help

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Hey guys. I was thinking of picking up some BD Primobol tabs, but I can't find out what the effective dosage is. Can someone tell me how much to take?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I would go for BD primo depot bro. But if you insist on the orals I believe 50mg ed should yield some good gains. I would run their depot at 400mg a wk though.

W

wolfyEVH

i think primo is way too overpriced for the results you'd be looking for.....stick w/ something cheap like test/eq/deca, etc....save yourself some cash

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Thanks my brothers! Now what do you think about BD Turanabol instead? Is it a more effective compound? I know Injectables are the prefered gear, but I'm researching for my younger brother who just wont use pins.

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:
Thanks my brothers! Now what do you think about BD Turanabol instead? Is it a more effective compound? I know Injectables are the prefered gear, but I'm researching for my younger brother who just wont use pins.

how old is he......if he is under 21, i suggest he not take anything for awhile.....also, if you're not willing to inject, you have no business taking steroids anyways. Injectables are very safe, and it doesnt even hurt.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
He's 27, and he got scared off needles because he tried some dude's homegrown test, and had a bad experience a few years ago. I told him that the stuff was probably mixed wrong, and that the needle his buddy used on him was way too big. I think if I show him on myself, he might come around. I also told him to only use gear from reputable sources.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Freejay said:

This turnabol is suppost to be great product as are all of BD's products. It is like getting dbol strength with winstrol effects. In other words, it is pretty easy on the estrogenic sides and can be good for cutting but is stronger than var and winny. It used to be around a long time ago and they reintroduced it. I would love to try it personally so I'd say go ahead. Let us know how it is if you do use it.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
jsjs24 said:
This turnabol is suppost to be great product as are all of BD's products. It is like getting dbol strength with winstrol effects. In other words, it is pretty easy on the estrogenic sides and can be good for cutting but is stronger than var and winny. It used to be around a long time ago and they reintroduced it. I would love to try it personally so I'd say go ahead. Let us know how it is if you do use it.

Thanks jsjs24! So do you think the Turanabol tabs would be a more effective choice than the Primobol tabs? sorry to keep this topic alive mods, but I tend to be a little to analytical sometimes.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Freejay said:
Thanks jsjs24! So do you think the Turanabol tabs would be a more effective choice than the Primobol tabs? sorry to keep this topic alive mods, but I tend to be a little to analytical sometimes.

Without a doubt bro. They are suppost to be amost as strong as dbol with winstrol like effects. Primo will probably hardly be noticed.