©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What makes YOUR head bigger???

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Lol

so im workin and just stopped to grab a snack.
As usual...i grabbed a Met-rx meal replacement bar(choc chip cookie dough).
As i was standing in line....a middle-aged woman says...

Woman-"are they good?"

Me-"whats that mam?"

Woman-"those muscle bars"

Me-"I like em"

Woman-"i can see they work"

Me-"ha ha...well thank u mam"

Made my day. shitty day....3-4inches of watery snow(slush)..feet soaked..tired...miserable....

Then that.... ha..MADE MY DAY!!

sounds stupid...but its funny how the smallest things brighten my day. haha

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Nothing wrong with that at all. When anyone gives me a complement it makes my day. We work hard to get what we want and when someone notices it. Well that is a good feeling. I love it when my wife tells me I am getting bigger. I like it even more when she says my shirt shows off to much of my muscles and wants me to change so other women don't stair. lol

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Nothing wrong with that at all. When anyone gives me a complement it makes my day. We work hard to get what we want and when someone notices it. Well that is a good feeling. I love it when my wife tells me I am getting bigger. I like it even more when she says my shirt shows off to much of my muscles and wants me to change so other women don't stair. lol

Haha...tru tru

my woman says im doin it so other woman are attracted to me..
So when i leave her, i wont be single. it causes fights alot.
She says my gear is more important than her.
I started gh a cpl months ago and i do morning and befre bed injects...plus test prop/mast injects eod. i try to hide when i do them bc of tht reason.
But all in all....its for MEEE!! i cld care less about any other girls...honestly!!

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
When my partner tells me my shirts are too small and I should leave *something* to the imagination....I just smile and rip my shirt off :)

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
When my partner tells me my shirts are too small and I should leave *something* to the imagination....I just smile and rip my shirt off :)

Ha. ppl always say..."did u buy your shirt at Baby Gap?"

I say..."not unless they sell adult XXL"

Lol

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I like it when someone says something about my size. I think we sorta get used to the way we look and forget how the general population might see us.

Just got back from Playa del Carmen Mexico and I was taking my morning power walk with no shirt in the heat with my wife and one of the street vendors says to me "Good morning Mr. Schwarzenegger". Gotta say, I liked it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Was at a buffet. Desert bar..little kid looking at me age.12..I said can u hold my place with those guns..he said what guns. I pointed to his biceps.he said yepp..I went over grabbed to large dinner plates. Handed him one and said follow me.he
said coool with huge eyes.. we first loaded apple crisp on bottom of plate.nudged into ice cream line .layered ice cream on top..I asked more.he said yepp. Went and got we got oatmeal cookies and we made a crumble toppng and a.big mess...handed him a soup spoon..said let's bulk up.. should a seen single mom look at me..as I ignored her across the room..I made that kids day and .he .made mine!! His smile and people watchin us was priceless..I now go back and hope for round two next time I see mini ib.

Last edited:

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
This weekend me and my girlfriend went to a restaurant, I walked in first to take a piss there was 2 young cuties greeting people up front. When I came out my girl looked all pissed she told me they were talking about me saying dam hes big and shes not sure what else she heard. But she told them have you seen my boyfriend im sure she was rude shes really jealous lol. But that sure made my day

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
I was a few weeks out from a competition last October, training in a stringback tank top. One of the women that works at the gym had her son with her, probably seven or eight years old. His mom told me that he watched me train with wide eyes, then turned to her and said, Hulk Smash!" while hitting a most muscular. I have to say, it was probably the coolest compliment I've ever been given.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
My 18 month old grand daughter blowing by the women in the family to come to "pop pop".
That's the one for me. T

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
I get accused of being on gear, and I've never ran a cycle. I take it as a compliment, but just say to them, "you'd be surprised how big you can get by just busting your ass".