©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Have questions on my first cycle with 4 weeks left.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
So far been doing well with my first cycle. Currently taking Test 400 at 1.5cc a week, or every 6th day. I just started Anavar three weeks ago as well at 50mg a day split. and just jumped to 75mg this last week. I noticed my weight have stablized and so have my strength for the last 2 weeks.

height 6'0
starting weight 188 lbs
current weight 202
starting LBM 173
current LBM 183

My questions are...

Should I increase my Test every week for these last 4 weeks? and I've read that its best to split it to twice a week. Should I do that as well?

I feel like I still have more strength potential and can grow a good 5lbs more. Should I increase my calories and up my weights with low reps?

I am nearing my last month on my first cycle and would like to plan head of time for PCT. Would do you guys recommend I should take?

Any info is much appreciated. Thanks fellas

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
you should have had your cycle and PCT planned out well before you even started bro. Your using test 400 is it a blend of different tests or what exactly is it? If its a blend you have been taking it incorrectly your entire cycle.

You do not need to keep increasing your dosages. Your diet and possibly your training is why you have plateaued.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks for the reply. I have an idea of what PCT I'm going to take but seeing what suggestions for first time cycle. So far plan on taking Clomid and possibly HCG.

Its called Test 400. has Cyp, Enth, and Prop. I have taken it every 6th day for one of the esters lasts 6 days, the other 2 are only a day or two. But now just start hearing thats its best to split the dosage to twice a week. So that's why I'm asking on that issue.

8 weeks into this cycle I haven't noticed any serious sides. Just a little bit of water weight, but started to drop untill my 3rd week of var. A little bit of nippy itch, other than that its been good.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Since that's what you are taking its time to do double that as you have plateaued
As Jim says...if I remember we said no to multiple ester for a first timer but I think that's what only thing you had.correct? This is the hormone roller coaster effect we talked about .anyway.double it up and finish .last two weeks half it again and half that half again for another two weeks.extended.so less crash effect.. and continue clean healthy diet at pct cause this is when people get lazy..so its mind over matter on all issues.ib

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Ok thanks. I didn't know about this forum untill after I started my cycle. I just went off my buddies that have done cycles in the past, and they suggested I start with DK Test 400. I have to ask, why isn't a multi ester such as test 400 a bad AAS to start with? Just learning. Thanks

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
There's nothing wrong with using a blend for your first time. The thing with blends is that they typically have some shorter esters in them which requires you to inject them more frequently to keep your blood level stable. So many people being newbies don't like to have to inject that often so it makes it a little easier to use all longer esters to where you only have to inject 1-2 times a week.

As far as the rest of your cycle goes I would not increase the dosage. I would increase the frequency of your injections to EOD (every other day or at least 3x week). This will help you keep your levels more stable and get more benefit out of the prop ester.

If your nipples are getting itchy it is a sign of gyno so be careful. If you have any ant-e I would start running some and it would be a wise idea to run it all the way through your pct if your getting some symptoms now. If you have some hcg I would take some about about 1-2 weeks after your last injection but I don't think it is a must have especially since this is your first cycle. It will spike your estrogen as well so I would definitely be taking some anti-e if you use it. It would be a good idea to get some Nolvadex and just start running it now all the way till the end of your pct. As far as clomid goes you can run it like this:

Start 3 weeks after last injection.

Day 1: 150-200mg
Next 10 days: 100mg/day
Next 10 days: 50mg/day

I think your halt in weight is more a diet issue and your should try to eat more quality food and up your protein intake but that's an educated guess since I don't know what your diet is....

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
There's nothing wrong with using a blend for your first time. The thing with blends is that they typically have some shorter esters in them which requires you to inject them more frequently to keep your blood level stable. So many people being newbies don't like to have to inject that often so it makes it a little easier to use all longer esters to where you only have to inject 1-2 times a week.

As far as the rest of your cycle goes I would not increase the dosage. I would increase the frequency of your injections to EOD (every other day or at least 3x week). This will help you keep your levels more stable and get more benefit out of the prop ester.

If your nipples are getting itchy it is a sign of gyno so be careful. If you have any ant-e I would start running some and it would be a wise idea to run it all the way through your pct if your getting some symptoms now. If you have some hcg I would take some about about 1-2 weeks after your last injection but I don't think it is a must have especially since this is your first cycle. It will spike your estrogen as well so I would definitely be taking some anti-e if you use it. It would be a good idea to get some Nolvadex and just start running it now all the way till the end of your pct. As far as clomid goes you can run it like this:

Start 3 weeks after last injection.

Day 1: 150-200mg
Next 10 days: 100mg/day
Next 10 days: 50mg/day

I think your halt in weight is more a diet issue and your should try to eat more quality food and up your protein intake but that's an educated guess since I don't know what your diet is....

Thank Jim. Very helpful info. I've heard some bad stories from friends who didn't do their cycles properly so even though I've been patient for some time and try to learn as much info as I can before my first cycle, I'm still learning. I"m just a little cautious and don't want to mess up my body or mind from not doing a proper PCT. So again thank you guys.

Yeah I was nervous first couple times injecting, but now its not that bad anymore. I no longer have nipple itch, I do start to notice some small acne appearing where I normally dont see them...arms, shoulders, chest and back

So just to make sure I get this right, for the last month, inject eod 1.5cc a week(what I've been doing weekly one shot) split up for the week.... I don't need hcg for this is my first cycle. Take Nolvadex if I notice the sides or gyno. Then for PCT, take clomid 3 weeks after my last injection, 150-200mg first day, then 100mg next 10 days and 50mg next 10 days, then I'm set for a proper PCT. Am I on the right track?

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
yep. you got it. I would take slightly over 1.5cc since you were taking 1.5cc every 6 days.