©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alcohol

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Now before I ask this question I want everyone to know I've done the research and I know the effects. I drink usually once a week and when I do, I drink a lot. I do plan on giving my Jack Danials up for 3 months once I start my cycle. I'm just curious how many of you drink while on a cycle?

W

wolfyEVH

STEELADDICTION said:
Now before I ask this question I want everyone to know I've done the research and I know the effects. I drink usually once a week and when I do, I drink a lot. I do plan on giving my Jack Danials up for 3 months once I start my cycle. I'm just curious how many of you drink while on a cycle?

have a drink once in awhile isnt going to kill you, however i feel you should be dedicated enough on cycle to give up your drinking. Regardless when on steroids, alcohol makes your test go way down....only reason you get horny when you drink is because your LH happens to go way up. My last cycle, i didnt have more than 6 beers during my 10 week cycle.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
have a drink once in awhile isnt going to kill you, however i feel you should be dedicated enough on cycle to give up your drinking. Regardless when on steroids, alcohol makes your test go way down....only reason you get horny when you drink is because your LH happens to go way up. My last cycle, i didnt have more than 6 beers during my 10 week cycle.

I totally agree with you Wolfy. I use to drink a lot until I got back into bodybuilding. Once on the weekend is pretty good for me! With all the money and hard work that goes into a cycle, it should be no problem to give it up for 3 months.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Just don't drink at all. You'll make it. If you have to drink then do it in very small amounts

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I drink a couple beers a wk maybe when on orals and maybe tie one on every once in a while while on depots only. But for the most part I keep drinking in moderation on and off cycle. BTW, I love Jack too. Carry my flask with me when I go out.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
mad dog??? either you're an 18 year old high school girl, or a poor black guy..lol

I have to agree with Wolfy. Just thinking of Mad Dog during my high school days makes me want to puke!

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
jsjs24 said:
I drink a couple beers a wk maybe when on orals and maybe tie one on every once in a while while on depots only. But for the most part I keep drinking in moderation on and off cycle. BTW, I love Jack too. Carry my flask with me when I go out.

I never leave home without my flask! MMMMMMMMM JD! Anyway, my motto is why drink if ya don't get drunk! With that said, I'll just stay away from the booze all together.

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
Gosh I'm so glad I found the search function for the forums! I was scared shitless about to start a topic on drinking thinking that no one on this board drank! Now that I know the answer to that, I do have another similar question to STEELADDICTION's: I just started a cycle with some dbol, about 30 to 45 mgs a day. It just so happens that some long lost buddies of mine are all getting together this weekend.... I'm sorry for all of you who are saying and will say "just don't drink", but forget that for now, cause I'm telling you there is pretty much no way out of it :twisted: So, here comes my question: I am pretty new and taking this much dbol, am I just going to fall over and die because my liver failed if I get smashed??? :confused: I've actually been searching all over and I can't find any real good info so I figured I'd make this post and get a quicker response! :D Also, this is going to be a ONE TIME ONLY drinking binge for the cycle. I guess any advice (other than don't drink) would be GREATLY appeaciated...... I mean, like, should I take lower doses of the dbol a few days before and after this get together??? OK, I'LL SHUT UP FOR NOW AND LISTEN!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
y4old2004 said:
Gosh I'm so glad I found the search function for the forums! I was scared shitless about to start a topic on drinking thinking that no one on this board drank! Now that I know the answer to that, I do have another similar question to STEELADDICTION's: I just started a cycle with some dbol, about 30 to 45 mgs a day. It just so happens that some long lost buddies of mine are all getting together this weekend.... I'm sorry for all of you who are saying and will say "just don't drink", but forget that for now, cause I'm telling you there is pretty much no way out of it :twisted: So, here comes my question: I am pretty new and taking this much dbol, am I just going to fall over and die because my liver failed if I get smashed??? :confused: I've actually been searching all over and I can't find any real good info so I figured I'd make this post and get a quicker response! :D Also, this is going to be a ONE TIME ONLY drinking binge for the cycle. I guess any advice (other than don't drink) would be GREATLY appeaciated...... I mean, like, should I take lower doses of the dbol a few days before and after this get together??? OK, I'LL SHUT UP FOR NOW AND LISTEN!

The answer to your question is NO. The only problem you may have from drinking, even binge drinking is increased estrogen levels. Yes, excessive alcohol tips the scales in favor of estrogen in men.

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
DragonRider said:
The answer to your question is NO. The only problem you may have from drinking, even binge drinking is increased estrogen levels. Yes, excessive alcohol tips the scales in favor of estrogen in men.

2nd question: What are the odds one of my buddies will act stupid and I'll rage on his ass and put him in the hospital??? Or we get all crazy again like in high school and decide to go out and play "mailbox baseball"??? I WANNA USE MY FIST AS THE BASEBALL BAT!!! YEAH! :twisted: I'm telling you, I've been eating those IP dbol tabs like friggin Skittles and I FEEL GREAT!!! :twisted: :twisted:

W

wolfyEVH

y4old2004 said:
2nd question: What are the odds one of my buddies will act stupid and I'll rage on his ass and put him in the hospital??? Or we get all crazy again like in high school and decide to go out and play "mailbox baseball"??? I WANNA USE MY FIST AS THE BASEBALL BAT!!! YEAH! :twisted: I'm telling you, I've been eating those IP dbol tabs like friggin Skittles and I FEEL GREAT!!! :twisted: :twisted:

you shouldnt be taking steroids bro........you're very uneducated about steroids....you're taking a dbol only cycle, which will produce gains, but not the gains you want. You dont get roid rage...if you get easily aggrevated by shit naturally, then steroids may elevate that a bit however. Especially on dbol only, you're not going to wig out.