©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What makes Anasci better then other boards.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Thinking about it this morning.

More info about all topics.
More vets that actually help.
Doesn't have the assholes like alot of the other boards. :)

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Totally agree Rory, tons of good information on this board and a mature, helpful crowd here that's fun to hang with too

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Agree.
More vets...more helpful/knowledgable ppl..more info.
I dnt think i saw any smart ass comments....if i did...they were jokes.
On other boards...there is 5ish ppl tht knew their shit....so it is same ppl answerin everytime..
Plus...its not JUST about aas....u got training...library(which im waitin for)...
Adult stuff...lol...etc.
Mods are helpful n polite...which is huuge!!

Just overall....THANKS.
Learned a lot....am learning still...and enjoy helping other/saving lives sometimes...lol

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Oh...and

No question goes un-answered.
"Anasci" doesnt hesitate to post

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
For me it was just seeing that the people were just cool period nobody talking down to others cause they didnt know as much or have as much knowledge on certain subjects, people getting their questions answered without smartass comments (atleast not mean smartass comments lol) ;-)

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Exactly. I was going thru some old passwords this morning an logging into accounts on other boards to see what was going on. Started getting a headache with all the bitching and bullshit reading thru posts lol.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
For me it has to do with the lack of hierarchy. The mods here are very relaxed and their aren't members with mod shit on their nose which gives them preferential treatment. You shouldn't be special because you filled a particulars persons coffers. Your treatment as a member should be based on your treatment of other members. Plus, that monthly contest is fuckin awesome!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I was a bit assholish(that must be a word)to omegachewy.
Great member and young. Sorry Omega . Thats as close as ive come to being a prick here. Laid back thats the vibe I like. When i reread the thread I was like - man that sounds grouchy. The members here are what really make the place. Kind of a cool iron sports hangout at home.You know I had no one on anasci turn internet Tyson on me yet.
Could change if the babyfood guy shows up.:D