©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New member, new user.

postxyal

Mar 19, 2013
Hey guys, looking to get started. I have been doing some research in my free time (not much of this). I notice a lot of information can set people in general directions, but I would prefer the advice of people who have actually use the product(s).

Anyway, I'm 25 (just turned), and I weigh about 160. I used to work out heavily, until I began working full time, school full time and other avenues to keep me from having any free time. Now that I am used to this current lifestyle I have re-joined the gym. I am working out between 3-5 days a week, and my diet has always been pretty solid.

To be honest, I do not care about benching 500 pounds as much as I care about being able to go to the gym and be able to do decent workouts and obtain decent results.

My body tends to gather the majority of its fat in the abdomen, with very little fat everywhere else. I.E. if I have 20% body fat, the majority of it literally sits around the gut.

I take a multi-vitamin every day, and have since I was a little kid. I have plenty of protein powders, amino acids, creatine, and other supplements to get to it. But as I said, my goal is really to get a big look in a little less time than previously.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. If I left out any important details that would benefit the advisor(s), please feel free to let me know and I will reply with that information necessary.

Thanks guy.

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Welcome to AnaSCI:)

Posting specific questions in the appropriate forums will make it easier for members to assist you.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Sounds like your head is in a good spot to get going!
Looking forward to helping you out.

CG

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Welcome postx. First and last place you will want to join bro
Glad to hear you now got shred time for summer. I'll look for specific questions in other threads..thanks for signin.ib

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Welcome and like AnaSci said post a question in the anabolic discussion forum and we'll be glad to help ya out