©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle ever

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Alright guys after months of research and reading I'm hopfully going to be starting my first cycle ever on Thursday test c every Monday and Thursday for ten weeks 600 Mgs a week have all my ancillaries on hand and pct is colmid so stoked guys

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Alright guys after months of research and reading I'm hopfully going to be starting my first cycle ever on Thursday test c every Monday and Thursday for ten weeks 600 Mgs a week have all my ancillaries on hand and pct is colmid so stoked guys

Nice- post up your starting stats. Like weight and sizes and if you know what your currents lifts are like as well.

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
250lb 6"2 17% bf bench 450x 4-5 squat 540 3-6 dead lift 495x5 I've gotten a lil weaker over the last month or so as school has been really hard

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
600 mg a week is plenty and with a few years of serious training under your belt, you are going to be pleasantly surprised.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I would think having "virgin" receptors 600mg a week should be a nice starting point good results with fewer sides. See how your body reacts to it and go from there. jmho. ..good luck man keep us posted on how it goes.

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Diet is normally 1.5g of protein per lb of lbm
At a ratio of 55% protien 35% carbs and 10% fat
Traing is chest/tri back/bi legs/shoulder abs/whatever is lagging off then reapeat
15 mins of interval type cardio a day (with exception of off day)

illuminated33

Jan 4, 2013
If having a better physique over strength is your goal, you should think about hrt level testosterone like 100-200mg/week, and ad an anabolic to it at around the same dose per week. Such as tren, eq, deca, mast.
Perhaps lower bf% level to around 10% before cycle. As many find hormones work better with lower bf levels.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
250-300 mg week. cyp. Great first run. 600mg should have you astounded in 2-3 weeks or so. Man that first one is pretty dramatic. Good luck, T.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
250-300 mg week. cyp. Great first run. 600mg should have you astounded in 2-3 weeks or so. Man that first one is pretty dramatic. Good luck, T.

Agreed. Man, remembering my first cycle, I think I grew when I just looked at the UpJohn bottle LOL

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
250lb 6"2 17% bf bench 450x 4-5 squat 540 3-6 dead lift 495x5 I've gotten a lil weaker over the last month or so as school has been really hard

Dave, I know this from the many preps I have gone through. You will look bigger faster just by losing the fat. At the very least I would consider some T3 along with your test-C.

CG

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Keep the diet very clean since your not lean (sry that wasn't meant to rhyme lol). You should drop some bf if you do. I know your in college (your diet doesn't seem to bad from the breakdown unless its a recent change), so are you drinking?

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Almost never drink, as a matter of fact I haven't been drunk or under the influence of anything this semester other then ritlan( I have a prescription)

As per the diet thats what i try to get between my internship at the hospital (through school) classes, my part time job a veterinary technician, and trying to work out religiously. I do the best a can. This summer however im taking classes off to try and apply to either med school, or a masters/phd program in some sort of medical science ( between nuero and endocrinology) after that this will be my first break from school in years so i plan on really trying to stick to a solid diet and really dedicating alot of time to my training. I really want to keep my work out habits in grad/med school so im gunna set up an even tighter schedule.

Last edited:

SshadowW

Mar 15, 2013

IMO, you can do your first cycle with a lower dose. I did 400MG's a week (CYP 200x2 EW) and had great results my first time. I think you'd see great results at 500MG.

I'm glad you are doing test only. This way you can see how you respond. So many newbs make the mistake of doing an elaborate cycle their first time, then have no idea what's working best for them. Good luck!