©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

recent BLL lab test

P

pincrusher

here is a recent lab test done on some black label test enanthate. underdosed by about 15% but at least there is real steroid in it unlike some other ecent uglab tests.

Attachments

• bl_for_bos.jpg
    bl_for_bos.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 34
W

wolfyEVH

good post.....ive seen some gear that was underdosed way more than that....i personally try not to pay much attention to lab reports, as they can easily be faked.

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
good post.....ive seen some gear that was underdosed way more than that....i personally try not to pay much attention to lab reports, as they can easily be faked.
yeah i usually dont pay much attention to them either especially after the meso incident with that ugdetective guy coming out with all those supposed lab tests that discredited just about every well respected uglab out there. difference with this one though is that it was done by william llewellyn's group and i doubt they would have any need to post fake reports especially since it may have been done for his latest book. this is the only reason why i posted it, i have the utmost faith in the one posting the test results :)

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
yeah i usually dont pay much attention to them either especially after the meso incident with that ugdetective guy coming out with all those supposed lab tests that discredited just about every well respected uglab out there. difference with this one though is that it was done by william llewellyn's group and i doubt they would have any need to post fake reports especially since it may have been done for his latest book. this is the only reason why i posted it, i have the utmost faith in the one posting the test results :)

yes, llewellyn is one of the most knowledgable guys on steroids.

P

pincrusher

the lot 2b bunch i know was in question not only for the test enth but a few other products as well. the test prop wasnt performing the way it should have from that particular lot# due to the fact that i went through 3 bottles of it and didnt seee the normal changes i get from prop. the enth was the only test posted though but it does kinda acknowledge my suspicions of some kind of underdosing. not definate by any means though without the actual test prop test.

P

pincrusher

jsjs24 said:
I have always heard good things about BL.
yes they carried a great and well earned reputation for a long time but in the last year many changes have occured within the company, some common knowledge & some not so well known. i feel it brought down the overall quality of the product some, still a good buy overall but there are better less expensive products out on the market and their products have a reputation for causing alot of users some pretty bad injection site pain.